PS3 UT3 Demo 5 lucky PS3 fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 UT3 Demo 5 lucky PS3 fans!

Wow! I can't believe this!! Hey Mark we need the US live demo too!!
    Man, UK fan's are really getting a treat!! So Jealous.

exert from Sony's Three speeches blog:
    "We have five spaces for Three Speech readers to go and view a demo of Unreal Tournament 3 on the PlayStation 3, given by an EPIC employee, this Thursday (08:11:07) in Birmingham. Bar industry insiders you will be the first members of the public to view the game in the UK. There are also lots of other UT3 happenings on the day, so there will be lots to see.

You would need to get yourself to gaming haven Omega Sektor, which is at 98 Corporation Street in Brimingham for 12:00, with the demo starting at 12:30 and lasting half an hour.

Send your name to blog@threespeech.com if you would like to go in the draw and five names will be selected randomly tomorrow afternoon. "

You might have missed the sticky at the top of the forum
    http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=582501

It's actually open to the first 200 in line and a few sites are also giving away guaranteed spots.

Comment

hal, I saw that sticky its been there for a while but I believe this is brand spanking news! PS3 demo publicly shown to 5 ps3 diehard fans!

Comment

I like the fact that the US is kinda pushed back for once ...
        for other games they always get the first prints ...

Comment

fraksken, true but we should get the chance to try the ps3 demo here tooo!!!

Comment

Aww id love to use that Sixaxis controller to play wid the redeemer and hoverboard.
            lol why cant they bring the demo to the small lonely town of Loughborough.

Comment

this is nice, what they are doing

Comment

Brutal yea I agree, its nice just wish we got some of that niceness over here too.

Comment

Working...
                X