• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    no, but maybe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes it is very different however maybe this screen shot will raise some questions. This is from roboblitz. I haven't actually tried it but it might be close?

Notice the Import/Export buttons on the terrain tool. There is also an option for hight map only. If this is selected it changes the filter on the import to .bmp instead of Unreal Text (.t3d)

As far as importing with roboblitz it doesnt seem to be working with everything I am trying. Either im missing something, it doesnt work in roboblitz or there is a possibility it might work with unreal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=- View Post
    I would say it's highly unlikely. The terrain system is quite a bit different in UE3 vs UE2.
    That's all I wanted to know, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would say it's highly unlikely. The terrain system is quite a bit different in UE3 vs UE2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you should probably ask this in the maps & mods forum...you MIGHT get someone with experience with the new editor to answer you

also, stop being an *** to people who are trying to help you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I somehow doubt it's possible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, your majesty

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not an Epic employee, I can't answer it, and neither will they since the title of this thread isn't descriptive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for answering my question, not

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A more descriptive title wouldn't go amiss.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic The new Unreal Editor

The new Unreal Editor

Will we be able to import terrain height maps from UT2k4 into the new unreal editor so we can keep the original shape of our terrain?
Working...
X