No announcement yet.

Faking your death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW - when you feign death, is the brightskin function disabled until you begin moving again?

Comment

feign death is jokes, I "died" halfway between each flag with a manta frantically trying to run me over and shoot me. Didn't scratch me. As it flew off thinking I really was a corpse, I jumped back up and slapped a trio of rockets up its fans. MWUAHAHA of course that'd never work against the ai.

Comment

will feigning death really work well against mantas "pancaking" you or was what you described more of a fluke situation?

Comment

Originally posted by SwaTz0rs View Post
          that's freaking flag camping... stay out of ur own flag room defend in the whole base... that's how ctf is supposed to be
          No, it's defending. When will people think of a new name for attacking and accuse people of it.

WTF MAN! That's running into my flag room and taking the flag without killing me in a firefight first! Thats evading! ****ING EVADER!

Comment

Originally posted by SwaTz0rs View Post
            that's how ctf is supposed to be
            Heh. Who are you to say what is and is not defending? If he keeps his flag in his base, I would consider that defending the flag. No special rule on doing it, but there are good strategies on doing it. If using the feign death allows him to surprise his enemy when they try to take his flag, then all the power to him.

Comment

my bad: that's how zarkctf is supposed to be. sorry about the misunderstanding.

i know that on normal weapons its called defending different type different rules and i dont mind if he does that ... just watch ur back

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 View Post
                You can hide using FD
                [screenshot]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1572/ut3demobushlx1.jpg[/screenshot]
                lmao nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X