I am really keen on!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really keen on!!!

Hey guys I am really new to the gaming world and something of this intensity so I was hoping what sort of system as a bare minimum to start with to run this game??? I see a few guys have some great systems but I would like some idea on where I should head with my system as it is very basic....

At the moment it is
    Only 1gig of ddr800
    pci-e gt6600s or maybe without the s can be run in sli mode but thinking maybe just a bigger single gpu maybe better
    cpu single core pentium 3.0ghz

Let me know what anone thinks as I might as well talk to the brickwall when talkin to computer shops.....

Thanks for you time in advance
    Nvs

it sounds like you will probably be able to run the game, on minimum. The only thing I would change (without spending more $$$) is the processor. AMD is better in my opinion.

Comment

if you're new to the gaming world, then you'd best not bother with SLI...

Comment

Originally posted by otsego_amigo View Post
        it sounds like you will probably be able to run the game, on minimum. The only thing I would change (without spending more $$$) is the processor. AMD is better in my opinion.
        What do you mean change without spending more money?

If he buys a new CPU that is spending money and he has an intel chip now so he would have to buy a new motherboard for that amd chip which is spending more money.

If you are looking to build a budget machine, there was an article on a $500 machine that would play ut3 better then most peoples rigs now, only thing is part of that is the 8800gt video card and they are selling out everywhere now and if you can find one in stock it's probably more then $250 but you just have to wait a while.

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/$500_gaming_pc_upgrade/

Comment

intel duo core 2 ftw (atleast 2.6ghz I've been told).

Comment

Working...
          X