This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always a hater about epic

This thread is not bashing them at all so don't even post anything negative about the company. Anyone who is saying that this game is going to suck on release is dead wrong. Just because you played the beta demo does not mean its going to be the full version of it not by a long shot thats why it was called a beta demo so epic can see whats wrong and what needs to be done with online play. I do agree on some points on muliplayer needs a change but im not going to say it sucks just because there not showing ping or you lose FPS when joining a room.

Another thing is other countries trying out the game, you're actually going to believe them for one second saying everything has been dubbed down. Thats in there country every country is different on what a game needs to play like, say if theres to much violence the game will not be released in the country look at manhunt, GTA, etc.

And lastly the UI, come on its a pc not a console atleast the pc version will have patches every month or couple of months, whats the console version going to have, updates. The UI is just fine it justs needs a little tweaking and its fine. Oh and one more thing where do you guys even get the info about this game before its even out saying everything was dubbed down to console version. Some websites I believe provide false infor just to make the game look bad. I believe we judge it on when we play it not to read and trust the person that is typing it because it pretty easy to type a lie.

Lastly don't hate epic on what they accomplished, they could of just said we will delay the game for another 2 years or not even release it.

Please submit your thoughts about what accomplished and like I said no bashing them very hard if you something negative to say.

EDIT: When I was talking about the UI I was talking about the wrong thing I was talking about the AI in the statement above thats my bad. But the UI is right where it should be for now. Its simplistic and easy to understand maybe down the road they will release a patch that will have more advancements to audio and graphics and the rest of the UI.

Here, here Chef!

here that epic/ut 3 haters! GET OFF OUR FORUMS!

Comment

That was one of the most rambling, incoherent things I've ever read. It actually hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Worlock View Post
        That was one of the most rambling, incoherent things I've ever read. It actually hurt.
        thanks for the heads up so i can tldr this

Comment

the only way that could have HURT, is if your an epic/ut 3 hater..... grrrrrrrr,........

Comment

I agree with the original poster.

And lastly, he has some good points.

Lastly, I agree with him.

Comment

nice ideas.... hmm...... i think you failed to mention you agree with him.... and i do....

Comment

I will buy ut3, I know it's going to be good but I do feel that their lack of response about anything being fixed is not a good sign, I mean if you have everyone complaining about the user interface and they do not respond saying, don't worry we changed it to be like ut2k4 in the full game, then what do you expect?

I expect that unfortunately things aren't going to be too different in the full game.

I know it will look better then the beta demo, I just hope it looks like all the screen shots we have seen, the ones given to sites like a year and a half ago.

I hope they put the server browser in to be like ut99 or ut2k4.

Comment

i think those ppl who dont like UT3 can stay in the Gears forum or go to the Halo forum...we dont need the pesky whining that its too fast gameplay.

Comment

I don't hate Epic... I hate the UI. It's quite a feat that it's so simplistic with so few options you can set, yet they made it so unintuitive and hard to navigate. Quite and accomplishment.. that's not easy to do.

So, yeah, the game IS great.. but come on, the UI has got to be the worst piece of console trash I've ever seen, and no fanboy can convince me they did a great job with that. I just hope it doesn't keep the game from being popular and adopted by the hardcore game community... but, i dunno.. just read the UI thread in the demo feedback section. Obviously lots and lots of people hate it even more than me.

Comment

Yes the UI is not that good but thats the beta maybe they left some features out and when the full version comes out they'll have a lot more options than just the basic for now. Right now the UI is setup for the people that are new to UT I believe. If there are no advanced options in the full version we will just wait for the patches and have fun with the game in the meanwhile.

UT = Fisrt Place Shooter

Comment

Working...
                      X