UTIII-EU-Version cuted...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You did, since UT isn't for children in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    you don't protect children by wrapping em up in swaddling and keeping them apart from reality, over sheltered kids are the once that have the hardest time adapting to real life.
    omg i hope you're not trying to say there that you consider UT as REALITY?? so gibbing people and making them explode into 5 times as much blood/flesh as their body consists of is realistic? weird ...
    hope i somehow misunderstood your point there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All these free speech kids need to learn that a rating system does NOT equal censorship.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jagger View Post
    Protecting children is a good thing... again the cutted things doesn't have any impact on the UT experience.

As far as i have read in the articles of the Midway event the game is multilingual.
    haha protecing children... This game IS NOT for children so why do you have to cut things out? It ****ing sucks,
    youre an adult and STILL cant decide what you want to see...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    jagger: you don't protect children by wrapping em up in swaddling and keeping them apart from reality, over sheltered kids are the once that have the hardest time adapting to real life.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Protecting children is a good thing... again the cutted things doesn't have any impact on the UT experience.

As far as i have read in the articles of the Midway event the game is multilingual.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure, between 16 - 19 they called you up to the german army
    actually you don't get called up till your 18 (ask my son) but yes buying a cut game is **** but thats life, if you don't like it move out. i just hope it doesn't mess up my international mod work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
    Only German version is modified.
    Also, it's not multilingual.
    Will the other EU versions be multilingual?
    If u buy the game in Spain,Italy,France..,will u be able to turn it into english?
    A friend of mine preordered UT3 at Direct2Drive and is wondering will he be able to download the english version,not the spanish one,and if not to change it in the engine.ini?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by m4tr1z View Post
    .........i cant belive it..........its fu**ing cuted again.........just canceled my preorder.....

Someone maybe know a german reseller who will import the fsk 18 uncut version???

Thx for help.
    Only THE GERMAN VERSION is censored !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well the UK isn't getting Manhunt 2 anytime soon thanks to the BBFC (I'm enjoying my UNCUT version on my PS2). Even America is only getting the cut version. I was not aware of Germany having tailored versions of games released for them. UT deserves to be played in its full body exploding blood infested glory! At least the BBFC gave this game an 18 cert last week.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That Unreal Tournament german kid went crazy when playing UT, If that game was "censored" version then i'd hate to be around him in the "uncensored" version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure, between 16 - 19 they called you up to the german army and after that you have problems to get uncensored computer games. (Too much violence...)

Today I have ordered my english version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've seen movies and played games with course language and gore since I was 6~ years old, I'm not a crazy murderer (yet).

It's only Germany that has this due to some kid there that wanted the same kind of attention the school shooters in the US got. And as usual the goverment did what they do best, overreact and do the polar opposite of what's needed to fix the problem and making people's lives miserable in the process. *golfclap*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by otsego_amigo View Post
    I disagree. Censorship keeps objectionable material away from the eyes of those who would rather not see it. I wish our government would do more to protect us from the disgusting things that artists feel the need to publish.
    Sarcasm?
    You're talking like everyone was forced to watch everything anyone publishes, and like all parents are useless at parenting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I disagree. Censorship keeps objectionable material away from the eyes of those who would rather not see it. I wish our government would do more to protect us from the disgusting things that artists feel the need to publish.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X