THE date ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE date ?

I'm french and i see a lot of thing on all the web site of game who said the final date of UT 3 is the 9/11 for french and 16/11 in america , other web site who said 16/11 or 19/11 for french , who know please the REAL date of UT 3 , for the frenchie ? plz ^^

I remember reading 19/11 For america And later for europe, not 100% sure though

Comment

For Germany 12.November 2007, for USA 19.November 2007 and for the other countries of Europe 22.November 2007.

Comment

Why do the germans get the game first? it isn't fair

Comment

i have ear that in germany , the legislation want that the game is less GORE and violent ,and epic want to reward german for their contribution of the glory of UT ( woo my english is not good lol ^^ )

I am go on a lot of web site , 16/11 seem to be the date of french ,but i just go to a game shop and the guy look at his pc and say me directly the 09/11 , god why epic can't say the real date ? : x

""Midway and Epic announced today in concert, or the passage en d 'Doom 3 on PC ", meaning that the son development is now finished. His exit to this support is also confirmed for November 19 to States US and should be followed up on 9 of the same month with us. His exit to support ce is also confirmed for November 19 in the United States and should be followed up on 9 of the same month with us.""
          ----> post by gamekult a great web site of game , they said the date is the 23/11 in france and in this post they said it's the 09/11 Oo

i'm just ...LOL >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Uchiwa View Post
            god why epic can't say the real date ? : x
            http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=582650

Or you can read.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
              Why do the germans get the game first? it isn't fair
              From the official press release:

Originally posted by Uwe Fuerstenberg
              The German community played a fundamental part in the success of this remarkable franchise [i.e. Unreal Tournament]. With this world premiere we want to thank all German Unreal Tournament fans for their loyalty.
              So much for the official reason. I can't say if it's true or not but my guess is that trying to sell some German copies was an integral point in the decision making as well. Keep in mind that the German version will be cut and German only. So, even many Germans won't buy that one. Well, and some die-hard fans that can't wait 2 weeks might even buy 2 copies.

Comment

Here is the answer from the above linked thread:

"According to Midway the plan is to ship in the US on the 19th and in Europe on the 22nd. We don't have dates for the PS3 version yet but we're putting the finishing touches on it now and it is going to be great."

Comment

^^ thanx sure , so i ll wait the 22 and go to the game store a lot to got it , the time to have my new computer for play UT with max configuration

Thanx all for this answer , i ll wait the best i can to get UT3 in my hands and quickly put it in my computer to pass a lot and a lot of hours on it xD

Comment

Working...
                  X