Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Impagliazzo View Post
    I sincerely have my doubts about D2D since everybody says it sucks when it comes to patching.
    I've patched all my D2D games the same way as I patched retail games and never had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    3rd party downloaders are definately not the way to go . I agree with Cuddles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will everyone stop badmouthing Steam?

Steam works perfectly fine, you just have to know how to use it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I suggest a direct download site, steam is just a pain in the ***.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Panzermagnus View Post
    I never by games in stores. I buy them off either www.play.com or www.game.co.uk because they're much cheaper there than in the stores.

And Steam really sucks anyways. I thought it was mandatory to buy the Limited Collector's Edition.
    I really see no problem with STEAM. Patches are released ASAP, downloads fast and steam becomes the center when it's comes to gaming, with Steam community etc.

I PREFER Steam over box.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never by games in stores. I buy them off either www.play.com or www.game.co.uk because they're much cheaper there than in the stores.

And Steam really sucks anyways. I thought it was mandatory to buy the Limited Collector's Edition.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isn't it still possible to get it from one of those direct download sites?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic No launch in my Country.

No launch in my Country.

I live in Brazil and computer is stuff is really expensive (yet), but getting cheaper everyday.

Yet the gaming community has grown really large in the last 7 years (propelled by CS and CSS maybe?).

On a big forum that I'm part of (www.adrenaline.com.br) UT3 is the second multiplayer everybody wants to play on the holiday with CoD4 on the lead, and Crysis in the 3rd place.

Yet no local and online stores will sell it, and people won't be able to get through STEAM (cmon Midway, STEAM is mandatory these days, don't be stingy!).

I sincerely have my doubts about D2D since everybody says it sucks when it comes to patching.

Well, I'm just feeling left out.
    Not me, exactly, since I'll get it through Ebay.

But not everybody can get it there, even STEAM has its cons.
    Such a great game, deserved a better hype and distribution.
Working...
X