Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 vs PC [UT3]

- Graphics
    If you have a top of the line PC vs a PS3 when it comes to visuals, who'd be the winner of these two?

- Online player-base
    When you look at Halo 3, those online players figures cannot be compared to any UT game (or CS, etc for that matter).
    But how large is the PS3 online player community?
    What can we expect (realistically, no fanboys plz) from the PS3 UT3 online part when talking how many players will be playing it online?
    Do PS3 game, traditionally, have a lot of online players when compared to, say, previous UT games?

And PLEASE, lets stick to these two questions only.
    I know about all the obvious things that would make the PC the better choice. I'm only interested in these two issues.

Well im pretty sure from what ive read and seen that a top of the line PC will crunch out better graphics than a PS3 but the PS3 wont be far behind. This was pretty obvious from the start since a top of the line PC will house better hardware than a PS3.

And for the online question i think there would be quite a number of people that would play online since on other games (e.g. resistance) there are loads of players online practically 24-7. Hopefully they will "convert" to UT3 and we will have a huge PS3 UT3 online community. And the fact that online gaming for PS3 is free means that nearly everyone that buys UT3 for their PS3 will be more tempted to play.

Hope thats helped you out..sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Robba_69 View Post

And for the online question i think there would be quite a number of people that would play online since on other games (e.g. resistance) there are loads of players online practically 24-7. Hopefully they will "convert" to UT3 and we will have a huge PS3 UT3 online community. And the fact that online gaming for PS3 is free means that nearly everyone that buys UT3 for their PS3 will be more tempted to play.

Hope thats helped you out..sort of.
      Thanks.
      Are there any stats on how many are playing other PS3 games online?

Gamespy stats only show FPS shooters (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by McFly2000 View Post
        - Graphics
        If you have a top of the line PC vs a PS3 when it comes to visuals, who'd be the winner of these two?
        I don't know if this is a joke or just trolling.

Comment

I dont know about other stats sry.

Comment

If you look at online games for the ps3 resistance and warhawk mainly there is quite a base for UT3 to build on.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
              I don't know if this is a joke or just trolling.
              I'm not trolling, but seems that you are...

Comment

Working...
              X