New Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Glitch?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else has found out how to get outside of the suspense map? I won't say how to do it, just wondered if I actually found out something that no one else knew. Thanks.

--Nite

no and don't really bother me.. if i did find it

Comment

I don't know how to offhand, but given that it's basically impossible to make a map in 2004 where that's totally impossible, I'm hardly surprised you can.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
        no and don't care
        Why post at all then?

Comment

I can get outside of the boundaries using feign death.

Comment

Someone showed me the other day. There's a few other 'secret places' as well. I guess if you wanted to be annoying you could take the flag and camp at one of the places for the entire game.

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
            no and don't care
            Well aren't you cool.

Comment

****...Guess I wasn't first to figure it out lol. Oh well...Guess I'll just kill myself. *cries* It's a good thing though that in UT getting outside the map actually hinders your progress. I hated all the glitching in R:FoM.

Comment

[QUOTE=durlsey;25072444]Someone showed me the other day. There's a few other 'secret places' as well. I guess if you wanted to be annoying you could take the flag and camp at one of the places for the entire game. [QUOTE]

As far as I know you wouldn't be able to. Since feigning death causes you to drop the flag.

--Nite

woops, I'm a quoting n00bzilla lol

Comment

How are the game testers supposed to find such obscure bugs?

Comment

I dont use exploits by principe but please post it in Beta Feedback thread so Epic should know what to fix in Suspence map. Thanks

Comment

Its gone gold, they really cant do anything about it if they havent already solved it.

Comment

As far as I know you wouldn't be able to. Since feigning death causes you to drop the flag.

--Nite
                        There's a spot that you can get to using jump boots.

Comment

Originally posted by durlsey View Post
                          There's a spot that you can get to using jump boots.
                          How? There is usually a invisible collision in places you are not suppose to get to. Feigning is the only way I have been able to get past them.

Comment

Working...
                          X