Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a good idea... I should try that.

Comment

Originally posted by InvadrZIM View Post
      if they changed anything else with the other "classic" gametypes there would be a revolt. but VCTF players ar told to shut up and take it
      Dude.

DM has had adren and dodgejump removed, 4 new powerups added, goo has been seriously reworked, shieldgun is gone, powerups now drop from dead players by default, weapon balance has been altered dramatically... for DM those are huge changes.

CTF has had the xloc reworked yet again, and not just a little bit either.

ONS has had AS and an orb added to it and had node functions reworked.

And DOM has been MIA for 5 years now.

So no, it's not just you against the rest of the big bad world. Everybody else has had to deal with fundamental alterations of the game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Discord 2.0 View Post
        Dude.

DM has had adren and dodgejump removed, 4 new powerups added, goo has been seriously reworked, shieldgun is gone, powerups now drop from dead players by default, weapon balance has been altered dramatically... for DM those are huge changes.

CTF has had the xloc reworked yet again, and not just a little bit either.

ONS has had AS and an orb added to it and had node functions reworked.

And DOM has been MIA for 5 years now.

So no, it's not just you against the rest of the big bad world. Everybody else has had to deal with fundamental alterations of the game as well.
        I agree with ya %100 there mate. I miss DOM... a bit :P

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerMakeBoom View Post
          I agree with ya %100 there mate. I miss DOM... a bit :P
          Yeah, it was never my #1 but it was pretty fun.

Comment

Originally posted by InvadrZIM View Post
            this is exactly what my last point examplified.

if they changed anything else with the other "classic" gametypes there would be a revolt. but VCTF players ar told to shut up and take it

im not gonna adapt. VCTF is a tried and true "classic" gametype now and deserves to be treated the same way. as do its players
            See Discord 2.0's post. Every gametype got modified. The basics of the game CHANGED. Weapon damage, movement, armor and scaling all modified. You're complaining because you can't hop in a truck and drive off into the sunset with the flag. Put things in perspective here.

First off, vCTF hasn't reached classic status yet. And even if it has, you can take a quick look at the "classic" game types and realize that they get reworked fairly often too.

But hey, feel free to refuse to adapt. You can't really cry about losing if it's a conscious choice to fail.

Comment

Working...
            X