Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox 360 version & Mouse and Keyboard Support

hello,
    my only questions are, what is with the 360 version of UT3 and..
    give it any hope that there will be mouse and keyboard support?

Far as I know MS will not let that happen. They'll let you use this for IM, but not gaming.

While I personally can't buy into the concept of Unreal via gamepad, I guess the old "everyone's racing on the same rainy, crappy track" analogy applies...

The 360, IMO, is not (due to this restriction) a viable platform for fast paced FPS games.

It's great for everything else, but Unreal and Quake type games, these just cannot be properly played on a gamepad (again IMO).

Comment

i thought i heard somewhere they had cancelled ut 3 for xb360?

Comment

I'm perplexed - if you're posting here you have a computer, why even consider the 360 version?

Lack of specs? Try lack of CONTROL lol!

Don't get me wrong, I have a 360 and it's gamepad is AMAZING, but it's still not right for something like Unreal...

I'd take GOTY on PC over UT3, or any version for that matter, via gamepad...

Comment

exactly. i have one thing to say to 360 users.....

BE PREPARED TO BE PWNED lol

Comment

I play with the best of both worlds. I have movement, jump, hoverboard, and get in/out of vehicles on the left side of the wired 360 controller, and the aim, fire, and alt-fire on the mouse. I was kinda surprised at how well it works. I got the ini. configs from another post to do this just to let people know.(just a little copy/paste action in the right files.

Comment

Originally posted by AliveAngel View Post
              hello,
              my only questions are, what is with the 360 version of UT3 and..
              give it any hope that there will be mouse and keyboard support?
              No, buy the PC version.

Comment

Working...
              X