This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we get a "Tech Support" forum?

Half the threads in this forum are about hardware. I bet it'd be easier for everyone to find the threads they're interested in if some attempt at division was made like in the UT2004 forums.

Pretty please, etcetera.

That, and some actual moderation to keep people from posting their hardware questions in the General Chat forum anyway because "more people see the post that way"...

think there will be once the game goes to retail..

Comment

we have a beta demo feedback forum that has doubled as a tech support forum... My guess is a whole load more forums will jump up once the game is on sale.

I don't mind the hardware threads - "Is this upgrade ok" type things. I'm heading towards an upgrade and seeing what others are buying and the benefit they're experiencing is useful to me. Plus when I do upgrade I'm going to want the opinions of people on here...

but maybe not in the general chat section...

Comment

Maybe Flak should rename the UT3 Beta Demo Feedback forums to the UT3 Tech Support Forums.

Then, we can dump all those "hey can my system run the game" forum posts in it. Free up the General Discussion forums for, you know, general discussions.

Comment

Can we have a Fanboi "Teh U3T Demos is graet" forum for all the brain-dead butt kissers to post in while we're at it?

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet View Post
            Can we have a Fanboi "Teh U3T Demos is graet" forum for all the brain-dead butt kissers to post in while we're at it?
            I would think with such a high post count you wouldn't be trolling...

Comment

Working...
            X