• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAWL!! UT3 Strategy Guide!!

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=832146

I can visualize this now.

Step #1) Flak attack. This weapon is perfect for close combat situations
    Step #2) Minigun. This weapon is the most powerful in the UT arsenal. Use it on all things and people.
    Step #3) Shock Rifle. This weapon requires great precision, but is very deadly. If you are a console player using a controller, please ignore this step and go back to Step #2.

**Warning**
    If you are a console player using a controller and you come across a PC player equipped with a shock rifle, keep your distance as FAR as possible. For no weapon can save you from the spankation you are about to receive.

THAT will be legendary.

i know im not buying it tho. what a waste of time.

Comment

The original post made me lol.

Comment

spankation
        hehe spankation... one letter away from spankathon.

huh... ebgames.com doesn't list UT3 as a PC game... :\

Comment

yer... console players dont have a chance until the most unholything ever happens... the scientists @ sony use some stem cells from the PS 3 to bind it to a mouse and keyboard... then we will all be equal

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
            yer... console players dont have a chance until the most unholything ever happens... the scientists @ sony use some stem cells from the PS 3 to bind it to a mouse and keyboard... then we will all be equal
            except 360 players, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flybye View Post
              For no weapon can save you from the spankation you are about to receive.
              ooh god this just made my day

Comment

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
                except 360 players, lol
                How do you know that ... Epic has not given out many details on the 360 version so who knows what kind of talks they are in with MS. The 360 does have USB ports so it is possible with an update from MS that you would get on boot time. I say we just wait and see and not make anymore comments about that version until there are some concrete details about it.

Edit: And btw people don't always buy strat guides for the actual strategies ... people like me buy them because these days they usually have some great extra art work you won't see anywhere else and maybe even a poster. Plus it just tops off the whole collection especially when you are getting the CE version of UT3. I know I will get it and I know it will have some cool artwork in it.

Comment

Plus guides are fun to read sometimes. Not all the tips are great, but you might get some insight there. Depends on how well it's done.

Comment

I like how EB's short description of the Unreal Tournament 3 Stategy Guide starts out with "Unreal Tournament 2007".

Comment

I once got the UT2003 Strat Guide bundled in with the game, and it was nice to have if you're a fan of the series, as it's a nice glossy magazine, but the advice in there is pretty much useless to any veteran player.

Comment

Originally posted by lærnu View Post
                        I once got the UT2003 Strat Guide bundled in with the game, and it was nice to have if you're a fan of the series, as it's a nice glossy magazine, but the advice in there is pretty much useless to any veteran player.
                        I have that strat guide as well as the one for UT2K4. I love strat guides ... don't ask me why because I seldom use them for their intended purpose unless it is a crazy hard game with lots of hidden **** and I am feeling lazy.

Comment

I've seen the beta version of the guide, and its looks awesome. It was written by an experienced player who knows the series very well. He did a great job of comparing old and new, and did extensive interviews with the entire design team to learn tips, tricks, and strategies for each and every map, as well as the campaign, vehicles, weapons, etc. He also had exclusive access to the game itself, and spent weeks playing it until his eyes were bleeding, so he's had a chance to test all the tips out to make sure they are valid.

Comment

Yeah, sign me up for a job like that!

Poor guy... spending all that time playing UT3...

Comment

Hope he's paid attention to all the trick videos out now

Comment

Working...
                              X