Xbox 360 Mod Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Mark said 360 users WILL get mods. It's just a matter of either uploading them ourselves, or Epic putting them up for download on Xbox Live.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The service is called the Xbox Live Server Platform. However, Mark didn't exactly say that they were going to support mods through this. He did say that they would look into the new service closely to see if they can work with it. To me this service is exactly what is needed to make mods possible on the 360. Heres a link about the XLSP(near the bottom).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ultron View Post
    I still don't see how this couldn't be worked around. People can put maps on media to be read by the X360, and no doubt the game can download content online just like the PC version can.
    You would think so but I am not holding out hope ... I do believe they will do something special with the 360 version to compensate for that. Now if they can't then I don't think it should be ported to the 360 platform. So either give us something special or the same thing at least or just forget it and let the PS3 folks have UT3 as an exclusive on consoles and the 360 will have Gears as an exclusive on consoles. That could work out well and sell more systems on both sides.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I still don't see how this couldn't be worked around. People can put maps on media to be read by the X360, and no doubt the game can download content online just like the PC version can.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tha_Daedric_Prince View Post
    Like back in August or September there was an article by Mark Rein saying that the Xbox 360 will get mod support through a XBL service called something but I cant remember what it was called. Does someone have the link to this cuz I cant find it anymore.
    The new UnrealEd will for sure have an "Export to PS3" button for maps/mods. I haven't heard anything about 360 though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good luck fitting mods on a hdd that doesnt exist for a lot of 360 owners. I doubt there's gonna be mods for the 360.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Xbox 360 Mod Support?

Xbox 360 Mod Support?

Like back in August or September there was an article by Mark Rein saying that the Xbox 360 will get mod support through a XBL service called something but I cant remember what it was called. Does someone have the link to this cuz I cant find it anymore.
Working...
X