Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AI REALLY cracked me up the other day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lol duh...kinda obvious...the human race...the monkey race...the cat race...we're all running as fast as we can to get to the finish line...wherever that is

Comment

What worries me is the arms race. Or the space race.

Comment

Human is absolutely not a race, that's just plain wrong. We're a species. A race is a sub-group within a species. "The human race" is a dumb expression.

Pay attention in biology or read up on it on wikipedia or something.

Comment

hey lert, if it wasnt for the arms race, arms wouldnt sell. which means arms companies would go out of business. which means people would forget about guns.

which means no UT

come on every1? the arms race is kk if its the reason for ut right? right?

Comment

bill bill bill bill bill bill bill...........get em science guy

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
              hey lert, if it wasnt for the arms race, arms wouldnt sell. which means arms companies would go out of business. which means people would forget about guns.

which means no UT

come on every1? the arms race is kk if its the reason for ut right? right?
              By my definition that's a weapons race. My arms always go approximately the same speed as eachother, being attached to the same torso and all. XD

Comment

Just to be clear here. I have never liked humans. And I never will....

Bow down!

Comment

I wonder why everyone claims that bots are harder this time around. I think their aim on high levels is a bit less cheat-like, which makes them actually easier to beat. Also, their choice of weapon is usually really poor. Bots just use link primary in situations, where they should shaft or snipe me. In vCTF the bots seemed to be rather dumb, or then bots on my team just knew how to teamplay far better than people on public servers. Anyways, it was quite easy to make a hat trick with 3 caps, while the enemy bot team did zero caps.

Everything below masterful seems to be really easy. Like there would be a high jump in difficulty after adept. And then again, Godlike isn't that much harder than masterful. I still like the bots quite a bit. They are fun to play against. Just that they could be a bit harder on godlike, as it's quite easy to win a godlike botmatch, if you're really familiar with the map. I wouldn't try the single player campaign on godlike though...

Comment

Originally posted by Nacher View Post
                    I wonder why everyone claims that bots are harder this time around.
                    Dunno about anyone else but the bots pwn me hard - I was able to romp all over masterful & inhuman bots before, even godlike if I knew the map very well but now they eat me alive.

Tbh I find I'm far more successful against other experienced players, but let a bot get within 12ft of me & it's all over..
                    Then again I never was much of a DMmer.

Comment

Humans, or human beings, are bipedal primates belonging to the mammalian species

therefore Humans are a sub class and that makes them a "RACE" which are called "the Human Race"

UT3 Rules

Comment

Humans really are a subclass. Flesh is _such_ a design flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by cpt rossco View Post
                          Humans, or human beings, are bipedal primates belonging to the mammalian species

therefore Humans are a sub class and that makes them a "RACE" which are called "the Human Race"

UT3 Rules
                          You are wrong.
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28biology%29

"Human race" is a misnomer, please stop using it.

This is taught to children, why are so many people confused about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                            You are wrong.
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28biology%29

"Human race" is a misnomer, please stop using it.

This is taught to children, why are so many people confused about it?
                            Advice: As right as those web pages may be ... don't use wikipedia to prove a point ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Xvoid8f View Post
                              since when is humans a race?
                              ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL heard of the human race ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xangma View Post
                                Advice: As right as those web pages may be ... don't use wikipedia to prove a point ever again.
                                Taken.
                                Open any biology book instead.

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                                ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL heard of the human race ?
                                Again, it's a misnomer.

Sorry for derailing.

Comment

Working...
                                X