Favorite Gun Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Flak's not doing too bad... Come on flak!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rox, of course!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stats are pretty much what I expected them to be. For me, the favs goes like this:

- Rocket
    - Flak
    - Bio
    - Link
    - Dual Enforcer
    - Stinger
    - Shock > Sniper

Originally posted by Ahura View Post
    Anyone notices how the New Translocator look like a Ripper....The dish look like it could clear someone's neck off.
    Haha, true!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone notices how the New Translocator look like a Ripper....The dish look like it could clear someone's neck off.

No Ion Painter?
    F(_)cking hate Link gun. Annoying as hell in 2k3, 2k4, and now even more so in UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Goo is God!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Link Gun FTW!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Impact Hammer! Impact Hammer!

So satisfying.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TPSFan View Post
    The link gun seems to have been upgraded this time around. I use it the most to down people and vehicles more than any other weapon.

The ROF (Rate of fire) seems a lot faster. It seems to behave like a real machine gun which means it doesn't deal a ton of damage each shot, but the amount of damage is multiplied by how many shots you can land on a target in a very few seconds.

The Stinger has definitely been made stronger and possibly at longer ranges. This too acts like a real Gatling gun would -- For suppression and laying down a field of fire over a large open area. Heavy machineguns rule the battlefield in real life for a reason...
    Why did you use an acronym then go onto write the actual meaning?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I voted for Enforcer(s) lol. I'm a beast with it/them. I have the most kills with the enforcer then any other weapon! (on my stats in the game)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Brap View Post
    I can't hit **** with the shock
    I'm with you on this... i could never use the shock... mad props to those who can do the shock and shock combos all the time... Even when I do hit the ball, its usually hard to tell the depth so I usually shoot it too early.

Flak me anyday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't hit **** with the shock

Bio Rifle has to be my fav, just fire up a big blob of goop and even if you miss your target they often end up stepping on it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The link gun seems to have been upgraded this time around. I use it the most to down people and vehicles more than any other weapon.

The ROF (Rate of fire) seems a lot faster. It seems to behave like a real machine gun which means it doesn't deal a ton of damage each shot, but the amount of damage is multiplied by how many shots you can land on a target in a very few seconds.

The Stinger has definitely been made stronger and possibly at longer ranges. This too acts like a real Gatling gun would -- For suppression and laying down a field of fire over a large open area. Heavy machineguns rule the battlefield in real life for a reason...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shock Rifle ftw, so nice gibbing with it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ya i dunno.. i suck with the shock so I guess taht is why it is at the bottom of my list... I'd take enforcer over shock.. link gun being the second worst.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shock Rifle will always win these polls, no matter which UT, past, present or future. It's a weapon with no equivalent in other games. Sure, the primary is basically a less powerful Quake railgun, but there are no games where you can combine the primary and secondary to form an instagib explosion. Simple idea, but with huge consequences for gameplay.

I voted Linkgun because I like the shaft and the kill effect. I liked the shaft in 2k4, and I liked the lightning gun in Quake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X