Favorite Gun Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number1SuperGuy View Post
    Dual Enforcers can be deadly in the right hands...
    Especially with the berserk powerup

Comment

yeah dual enforcers are crazy. like em the most

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
        Especially with the berserk powerup
        Nice combo, don't think I've tried that...

Comment

Shock Rifle will always win these polls, no matter which UT, past, present or future. It's a weapon with no equivalent in other games. Sure, the primary is basically a less powerful Quake railgun, but there are no games where you can combine the primary and secondary to form an instagib explosion. Simple idea, but with huge consequences for gameplay.

I voted Linkgun because I like the shaft and the kill effect. I liked the shaft in 2k4, and I liked the lightning gun in Quake.

Comment

Ya i dunno.. i suck with the shock so I guess taht is why it is at the bottom of my list... I'd take enforcer over shock.. link gun being the second worst.

Comment

Shock Rifle ftw, so nice gibbing with it.

Comment

The link gun seems to have been upgraded this time around. I use it the most to down people and vehicles more than any other weapon.

The ROF (Rate of fire) seems a lot faster. It seems to behave like a real machine gun which means it doesn't deal a ton of damage each shot, but the amount of damage is multiplied by how many shots you can land on a target in a very few seconds.

The Stinger has definitely been made stronger and possibly at longer ranges. This too acts like a real Gatling gun would -- For suppression and laying down a field of fire over a large open area. Heavy machineguns rule the battlefield in real life for a reason...

Comment

I can't hit **** with the shock

Bio Rifle has to be my fav, just fire up a big blob of goop and even if you miss your target they often end up stepping on it

Comment

Originally posted by Brap View Post
                    I can't hit **** with the shock
                    I'm with you on this... i could never use the shock... mad props to those who can do the shock and shock combos all the time... Even when I do hit the ball, its usually hard to tell the depth so I usually shoot it too early.

Flak me anyday

Comment

I voted for Enforcer(s) lol. I'm a beast with it/them. I have the most kills with the enforcer then any other weapon! (on my stats in the game)

Comment

Originally posted by TPSFan View Post
                        The link gun seems to have been upgraded this time around. I use it the most to down people and vehicles more than any other weapon.

The ROF (Rate of fire) seems a lot faster. It seems to behave like a real machine gun which means it doesn't deal a ton of damage each shot, but the amount of damage is multiplied by how many shots you can land on a target in a very few seconds.

The Stinger has definitely been made stronger and possibly at longer ranges. This too acts like a real Gatling gun would -- For suppression and laying down a field of fire over a large open area. Heavy machineguns rule the battlefield in real life for a reason...
                        Why did you use an acronym then go onto write the actual meaning?

Comment

Impact Hammer! Impact Hammer!

So satisfying.

Comment

Link Gun FTW!

Comment

Goo is God!!

Comment

Anyone notices how the New Translocator look like a Ripper....The dish look like it could clear someone's neck off.

No Ion Painter?
                                F(_)cking hate Link gun. Annoying as hell in 2k3, 2k4, and now even more so in UT3.

Comment

Working...
                                X