Favorite Gun Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyInfamous View Post
    It would have been really great if they included the Razor gun... Or at least something like it!
    Oh man, the Razorjack/Ripper would've been perfect to couple with the return of the Kralls.

People never suspect how deadly it is until they hear this zing noise and their head is rolling around on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
      Oh man, the Razorjack/Ripper would've been perfect to couple with the return of the Kralls.

People never suspect how deadly it is until they hear this zing noise and their head is rolling around on the floor.
      Maybe if they increased the speed of the discs it'd be a better weapon. It's just too hard to get any good shots off with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Number1SuperGuy View Post
        Maybe if they increased the speed of the discs it'd be a better weapon. It's just too hard to get any good shots off with it.
        The key with it was not to try and get one good shot with it, the key was to hold down the button and try to create a deadly squadron of discs as to make it hard for the other person to dodge all of them. Aim at the right height and you could get head shots with them, can be very deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
          The key with it was not to try and get one good shot with it, the key was to hold down the button and try to create a deadly squadron of discs as to make it hard for the other person to dodge all of them. Aim at the right height and you could get head shots with them, can be very deadly.
          Good points. But still, it would be a much more appreciated weapon if the blades were faster

Comment

You're letting me down flak...

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
              That's what I'm talking about!!!! I remember standing around a corner (knowing bots were in the other room) and firing a barrage of ricocheting razors into the other room... I got about 3 headshots!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyInfamous View Post
                That's what I'm talking about!!!! I remember standing around a corner (knowing bots were in the other room) and firing a barrage of ricocheting razors into the other room... I got about 3 headshots!
                lol, it is always gratifying to get headshots with it though...

Comment

shock rifle FTW.

much <3 for teh flak cannon too.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo. View Post
                    shock rifle FTW.

Sounds like a man after my own heart. Looks like the shock's gonna take the gold though.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo. View Post
                      shock rifle FTW.

lol those were the weapons i always chose in Unreal Championship 2

Comment

Originally posted by Number1SuperGuy View Post
                        lol, it is always gratifying to get headshots with it though...
                        Direct hits with the rocket launcher on servers with ping 200 are very gratifying too

Comment

My top 5 vaforite weapons.

5: Dual Enforcers
                          4. Rocket Launcher
                          3. Link Gun
                          2. Flack Cannon
                          1. Shock Rifle(One i voted for)

Comment

Hammer for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                              Direct hits with the rocket launcher on servers with ping 200 are very gratifying too
                              Made me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Mulluns View Post
                                My top 5 vaforite weapons.

5: Dual Enforcers
                                4. Rocket Launcher
                                3. Link Gun
                                2. Flack Cannon
                                1. Shock Rifle(One i voted for)
                                Dual Enforcers can be deadly in the right hands...

Comment

Working...
                                X