Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Vir View Post
    Think you already know the answer.
    yeah kids do this to show off

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got laid last night.

And that piece of information is just as interesting as your post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EmperorOfDoom View Post
    Congratulations your idiot number 123,435 that posted their new rig on this forum while no one cares.

YAY Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nitro.gaming View Post

will this rig be able to run the game on top settings havn't played the demo yet due to waiting for me new rig to arrive

no,

your system is so slow it can't even run Boulder Dash, tetris...maybe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congratulations your idiot number 123,435 that posted their new rig on this forum while no one cares.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What was the point of this thread? To brag about your specs and make other people feel bad? You knew **** well that your system would run this game at max settings ... there was no need to start a whole new thread. I could see if you had an old AMD dual core or a 7950GT or 7950GX2 ... but c'mon man ... you really made yourself look like a really shallow and inconsiderate person by starting this thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Won't run it at all. I'll buy that crappy rig from you for a couple hundred bucks. At least you'll be able to get a new video card.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For gtx, either get 2x 8800 GT in SLI or a single 1 is you can't afford it, but seeing how the price of 2 in SLI is less than a 8800 GTX or Ultra and 1 GT performs very close to a GTX upto a res of 1920x1200 or so with 2x or 4x AA on then 1 or 2x8800GT is the way to go. I suppose good choice on the CPU, tbh I think I'd choose that one(probably gonna upgrade my rig and then just use it for 3-4 years again without upgrading like my 3.06 GHZ P4 on the 533 FSB with 1 gig of Kingston HyperX DDR400 and my nice BFG 6800 GToc). If any wants to know, I played the UT3 demo a few hours but it's a bit dizzying being used to 80-200 FPS in UT2k4 and such(still plenty of 2k4 played to pwn for a few weeks anyways, I'll upgrade in a couple weeks I think. maybe). I used to use a ViewSonic G90F 19in CRT, now a 17in ViewSonic CRT cuze the 19 crapped out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been looking for a topic to brag. Fount it

My new rig:

- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 GO 2.40GHz Quad Core CPU Overclocked too a minimum of 3.30GHz and beyond. (8/9 x 400MHz - 1600MHz FSB)
    - Cooler Master Elite 330 (case)
    - Asus Silent Knight II
    - ASUS P5E3 DELUXE/WIFI-AP,s775
    - 2 X Corsair 2048MB,DDR3,2x1GB, 1066MHz,Heat Spreader,CAS 7
    - 2 x Western Digital 750GB,Caviar SE16, SATAII,7200rpm,16MB
    - 2 x Sapphire ATI HD2900XT,512MB VIVO,2xDVI-I,PCIe,DDR3,HDTV
    - 2 x ASUS DVR 18X Double Layer 8X DL,Retail,Black,Lightscribe
    - Cooler Master PSU,Real Power, 700W,3SLI,PI,Active PVC,Modula

I hope I'll be able to play UT3 with full gfx here ... ;-)
    Price: about €2100

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Be warned. The AUX CPU power cable from the PSU will be a stretch without modding to the case. I do not have my built yet but the power cable is not super long so reaching from the bottom to the top of the case is difficult.

I suggest to take a look at this thread
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=126395

It is a whole topic about modding the Antec 900. A couple Ideas I have take from the thread is

- Hole in the bottom of the case so the PSU can be mounted correctly. It worked out quite nicely.
    - Holes in the motherboard tray to route PSU can other cables.
    - The HDDs are going to be reversed to removed unnecessary cable clutter inside the case.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stage View Post
    the quad core won't really much with ut3...it's optimized for dual core, so you won't really see a significant gain. however, crysis will take advantage of quadcore technology, so it can't hurt for future gaming
    The benchmarks with quad and dual indicate that the quadcores do perform better than the dualcore.. its not a whole lot.. but enough. I believe it was because of more cache on the quadcores

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the quad core won't really much with ut3...it's optimized for dual core, so you won't really see a significant gain. however, crysis will take advantage of quadcore technology, so it can't hurt for future gaming

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Think you already know the answer.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic my new rig

my new rig

- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 GO 2.40GHz Quad Core CPU Overclocked too a minimum of 3.30GHz and beyond. (8/9 x 400MHz - 1600MHz FSB)
    - Tuniq Tower 120 Pro Blue LED Intel approved cooler
    - Arctic Silver 5 Heatsink compound
    - Abit IP35-Pro Intel P35 (Socket LGA775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
    - Award winning Crucial 2GB PC2-8500 CAS5 (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit (Overclocked at 1000MHz+)
    - 500GB Western Digital 16MB Cache SATA-2 Hard Drive
    - NVIDIA 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 VIVO HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) DirectX 10 Graphics Card
    - Pioneer 112DBK 18x DVD±RW Dual Layer ReWriter (Black)
    - Antec NINE HUNDRED Gamers ATX Case
    - OCZ 850W Next Generation Power Supply

will this rig be able to run the game on top settings havn't played the demo yet due to waiting for me new rig to arrive
Working...
X