Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Can we get a Change List?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get a Change List?

It's official! Midway has issued a press release stating that Unreal Tournament 3 has gone gold.
    Midway and Epic today announced that Unreal Tournament 3 has gone to gold master for the PC. Developed by the team behind the critically acclaimed video game Gears of War, Unreal Tournament 3 is currently scheduled to ship in North America on November 19th for the PC with a suggested retail price of $49.95 and $59.95 for the collector's edition. The PlayStation®3 version will follow soon. Unreal Tournament fans can get a taste of the compelling first person shooter by checking out the previously released single-player trailer below, or download the beta demo.
    Mark Rein adds that the European version will be available "in Europe on the 22nd".
    Since the game is now gold, can we get a list of bug fixes and changes since the "beta demo". As a server op, I'd like to have some idea what to expect.

Dont think thats gonna happen tbh. Its not like they are releasing a patch with patch notes attached to it.

Comment

They SHOULD yes, but they won't

Comment

Change list would be soo0 nice. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Comment

They've probably fixed the server browser a little bit but I don't think they fixed the player scale issue. Just a hunch.

It would be nice to get some sort of confirmation on anything from epic... they've never been this tight-lipped in the past.

Comment

funny thing is, they put out a change list when UT2003 and UT2004 went gold.. No change list this time?

Comment

No, because you didnt say the Frk'n magic word here either.....

Comment

Yeah could you please post the change list, im getting it no matter what they have or havent done but it would be nice to know

Comment

Hello Forum,

when the setting are not at least so much as in Unreal Tournament 2004 plus the Unreal Engine 3 feature, I will not buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by General.Jung View Post
                    when the setting are not at least so much as in Unreal Tournament 2004 plus the Unreal Engine 3 feature, I will not buy it.
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by General.Jung View Post
                      Hello Forum,

Am I slow or did that not make any sense?

Comment

I think he's trying to tell us (the forum) that he wants better graphics then UT2004.
                        I also think he's not very old, and isn't an english native speaker ...

Comment

yeah we wont be getting a change list.... that would be too logical for epic to do

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
                            Since the game is now gold, can we get a list of bug fixes and changes since the "beta demo".
                            umm... yeah. its a little unsettling to have gone from the BETA Demo to go gold with no changelist and no comments from Epic that any issues at all are being addressed...

There were some pretty serious things that came out in the limited feedback period and even industry outsiders would think that we would have seen an updated Demo or acknowledgement that things were being updated/changed & fixed... but in such a short period to go from beta demo to gold seems like wishful thinking that much got changed.

i really wanna be happy but with the seriously limited demo released (dm and vctf only) and then no input on the feedback from Epic, im getting that sinking ut2003 feelin i dont like.
                            Hard core UTers will hang in there even through a rough release, but those on the fence and other gamers will just move on if alot of these issues werent solved.
                            Fingers crossed and looking for that changelist and feedback from Epic on the FB.
                            ...and please oh please tell us the UI was just a sorta placeholder and that the server browser is changed and working.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                              Am I slow or did that not make any sense?
                              lol.. He is saying that he wants UT3 to have as many or more Advanced setting options than what is in the demo or he won't buy it. He hasn't read the hundreds of other posts stating that this is a demo with a demo menu and not all the settings are in the menu yet.

But as all of us advanced users know, if its in the INI file... it can be changed. So far I've see all the same settings plus more in the ini files as compared to UT2004 so it's a non-issue

Comment

Working...
                              X