Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Tournament 3 has Gone Gold!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 3 has Gone Gold!

Well, here it is, the official announcement!

EPIC AND MIDWAY ANNOUNCE UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 PC HAS GONE GOLD

All-New Cinematics Trailer Now Available

Midway and Epic today announced that Unreal Tournament 3 has gone to gold master for the PC. Developed by the team behind the critically acclaimed video game Gears of War, Unreal Tournament 3 is currently scheduled to ship in North America on November 19th for the PC with a suggested retail price of $49.95 and $59.95 for the collector’s edition. The PlayStation®3 version will follow soon. Unreal Tournament fans can get a taste of the compelling first person shooter by checking out the single-player trailer, or downloading the beta demo.

Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the world’s premiere first-person shooter to the PC, and its debut on PlayStation® 3. Unreal Tournament 3 unleashes the full power of Unreal Engine 3, taking graphics, gameplay, and challenge to a whole new level. Players engage in intense battles with other human players online, or against Unreal artificial intelligence that sets the industry standard. With the most powerful futuristic weapons and vehicles available, this is FPS action at its best!

-end of official announcement-

According to Midway the plan is to ship in the US on the 19th and in Europe on the 22nd. We don't have dates for the PS3 version yet but we're putting the finishing touches on it now and it is going to be great.

w00t! Congrats!

Comment

Yessssssss!

Comment

Congrats

Edit : doh

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
          ....and in Europe on the 22nd.
          Does that mean, there is ONE Version of the game for whole Europe? No special tuned-down Version for germany? Personally, I hope so.

Good job btw.

Comment

Congratulations Epic!

Comment

Good news.
              I'm so ready for it.

Comment

I am from Europe and my Birthday is Nov. 22nd.

Here are my birthday-wishes:

- fixed eyeheight
                - 1st person in vehicles and zoomable 3rd person
                - a great UI with nice usabilty and a lot of features.

Thanks in advance EPIC.

Comment

WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

11/19 12:00AM, EB GAMES you are MINE!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post

- fixed eyeheight

Thanks in advance EPIC.

Prolly no cake for you . Guess we'll see though, we can only hope?!?

Comment

Sorry I have to...

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 GONE GOLD FTMFW!!!!!

KICK@**!!! Congrats guys looking forward to playing it!

It will be an Unreal holiday indeed....

Comment

Yay!!! This is great news ... Gears next week and then two weeks later UT3 and inbetween Crysis ... man PC gamers are really having a great month along with us 360 owners (we get Mass Effect for example and that is the other main game I have been waiting for). Thanks Mark Rein for starting this thread and congrats again. I saw some complaints at the end of the other thread and they were way off imo. This version of UT is my fav so far and to be honest I never thought there would be a game to come along and knock off UT2K4 but this is the one.

This may be the best all around game ever as far as shooters goes ... but also CoD4 comes out so there is some more competition I forgot to mention but no worries UT3 is probably the best release for all of November. I know it is the game I have been waiting for the most of any game ... and yes that included my fav 360 game Halo 3. I really want to get my hand on the dev tools ... I know of folks who have had their hands in it for months and they have such a headstart ... man I really want to make a great mod so yeah the sooner the better and this is really good news.

Also good news for PS3 gamers because they actually mention it and say that the product is close to being released on that platform. But nothing about the 360 version ... hmmm what's up with that ... I guess it is just too far off to warrant any words.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post

- fixed eyeheight

Thanks in advance EPIC.

I don't understand why you can't be happy with how great the game is ... why is it people have to find fault with everything? I don't get it. The game is great and feels fine to me. Epic if you have some time and that is in the pipeline fine but please don't delay it because of complaints like the above. Just make patches if necessary. Though I like the UI but it does need a little tweaking.

Comment

Originally posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
                            but no worries UT3 is probably the best release for all of November.
                            November? wtf?
                            I like to think (and hope lol) it will be GOTY.

Comment

Congratulations Epic!
                              Awesome time to be a PC gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X