Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Tournament 3 has Gone Gold!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news, GG EPIC!
    Again 20 days and we will see Warfare and lot of maps \o/

Comment

• Continue on then and continue to wonder..

Originally posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
      Uh, do the words public forum mean anything to you. I can post (supposedely) whenever I want to as long as I stay within the rules ... I haven't seen any rules saying otherwise and wearing on people's nerves is not my concern. A public forum is a place where you get to speak your mind. If that is not the case someone needs to update the rules and tell me exactly what I can and can't say and if I am limited to a certain number of posts per day. Otherwise I don't see the issue. But I am going to drop this now ... I said what I had to say and I don't want to get hit with more accusations of hijacking yet another thread. So I am out. And btw I always show respect for people's opinions even if I don't agree with them ... I just don't let people insult or attack me without a retort. Maybe I need to learn to just that stuff fly but it is difficult for me.
      Did I say you couldn't speak your mind? People got it after your first chastization that you don't feel the same as others that don't agree with you or have the same sentiment about the OP. The point I was making was that you were like a Chatty Kathy doll, pulling its own string. Keep posting every other post and chastise everyone you don't agree with. If you do so, you will continue to wonder why you get points lobbed against you from the mods/admins. I don't think all the replies to your posts were insulting you. Ever hear of a chip on your shoulder? If you respect other people's opinions, you would not have to put them down or call them liars, right? Like I said, I've done the same thing as you, but have come to realize that its too much/overbearing when you chime in constantly. I can see that sort of thing more appropriate for a chatroom. I know there are IRC chatrooms for this very sort of discussion. Life is too short to be birddogging in forums. Lets just put all this aside and get to killin one another

Intentsly

Comment

• Originally posted by intentsly View Post
        Did I say you couldn't speak your mind? People got it after your first chastization that you don't feel the same as others that don't agree with you or have the same sentiment about the OP. The point I was making was that you were like a Chatty Kathy doll, pulling its own string. Keep posting every other post and chastise everyone you don't agree with. If you do so, you will continue to wonder why you get points lobbed against you from the mods/admins. I don't think all the replies to your posts were insulting you. Ever hear of a chip on your shoulder? If you respect other people's opinions, you would not have to put them down or call them liars, right? Like I said, I've done the same thing as you, but have come to realize that its too much/overbearing when you chime in constantly. I can see that sort of thing more appropriate for a chatroom. I know there are IRC chatrooms for this very sort of discussion. Life is too short to be birddogging in forums. Lets just put all this aside and get to killin one another

Intentsly
        Look you have your way of doing things and I have mine. If my way bothers you so much don't read my posts ... I don't see what is so hard about that. I don't put down anyone who doesn't fire the first shot it is that simple ... if you have proof of me acting otherwise please show it. Who did I call a liar? And I was done with this and had moved on and you brought it right back to me? Why couldn't you let it alone and take your own advice you are giving me now? Did you really think I wouldn't have a reply to this nonsense. Man people are funny ... you tell me life is too short and yet instead of saying meh you decide to write me this post telling me how off base I am about almost everything. How did you think I was going to take that. So what I am very opinionated. I can usually back up what I say which is far less than I see from lots of other people. So this is me ... I have things to say and I will say them but in a respectful way as long as people respect me. As for me quoting the big F on page 2 ... I know him and so I feel pretty comfortable telling him that I don't agree with what he is saying and that people should be happy we got anything and just wait until the retail product is in your hands before you b*tch about stuff ... the fact is noone but Epic knows how far they were and what Beta demo they actually gave us. Like I said I have faith in Epic and I am willing to wait for the actual product before I start making polite suggestions about what bugs exist and how they should be fixed.

Finally I am trying to move past this stuff and talk strictly about the actual game but people keep having something to say to me ... and I am not the kind of person to let that go. If I do ignore you then believe me it is for good and it is like you never existed to me. I don't like to do that because I am an adult and feel that mature people should be able to disagree with eachother without it causing some major conflict so I will always try and talk with a person first ... but if the insults start to get to out of hand then that is when I no longer acknowledge a person and believe me that really angers people when you ignore them. Now I hope that I don't have to talk about this again but something tells me I will.

Comment

• Sorry, but this absolutely deserves the following phrase :

GET A LIFE

Comment

• I'm getting bummed about all the negativity, though I agree that there are some serious issues that I HOPE are addressed in the release. Keep in mind though at this point that one of the key reasons that people are getting so worked up about fixing some of these issues is because the Beta Demo WAS so good. I think for a majority of long term UT fans our expectations were met and/or exceeded for how solid and polished the core gameplay was. I think if it had been mediocre or non-stellar people wouldn't be so adamant about making sure that Epic takes every step necessary to make this game all it really has the potential to be...which in my eyes is the best FPS since the original UT with a couple of bug/exploit fixes and a little more polish.

Comment

• NakhtiUT3:
              Is this you?

http://forums.epicgames.com/member.php?u=1164288

Comment

• Originally posted by Nacher View Post
                Sorry, but this absolutely deserves the following phrase :

GET A LIFE
                I will if you will.

Comment

• Omg ! Stfu will u guys ! Its not a chatroom ffs ! Girls fighting with handbags !

Comment

• Love the graphics and sound make over. I'm still getting used to the physics but find them to be an improvement over UT03&04.

For those hopeful for changes at release time, I believe you're going to be in for a disappointment. UT1999, UT2003, and UT2004 did not deviate far from their demo roots. If you don't like the demo you're not going to like the full release.

I'm sure that a patch will fix some of the minor bugs in the demo.

I'm sad to see the loss of ONS and Assualt. All in all, the game looks promising.

Nu

Comment

• Wouldn't this be an official message, why isn't it in the Official Messages forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                        Wouldn't this be an official message, why isn't it in the Official Messages forum?

Cause the last post in there was from never!! duh!

lol

Comment

• Congrats to the dev team & Epic!

now recover from those hangovers and let us know what got fixed for release

looking forward to the full game and lotsa UT3 CTF for the years to come!

Comment

• Congrats... A new UT is always a special occasion, even if it's gonna ship with 'issues' from the beta, it's still hell of a lot of fun to play... mmmm editor....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpfish View Post
                              Congrats... A new UT is always a special occasion, even if it's gonna ship with 'issues' from the beta, it's still hell of a lot of fun to play... mmmm editor....
                              Festive Ridge 3

Comment

• Congrats EPIC!

cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X