Can I???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I???

I can run UT2K4 pretty good and I was wondering if I'd be able to get run UT2K7, my graphics card isn't great but everything else is awesome. Could I play it with low graphics? I have no clue exactly what I have though.

Originally posted by G3N3RALH3ADSHOT View Post
    I can run UT2K4 pretty good and I was wondering if I'd be able to get run UT2K7, my graphics card isn't great but everything else is awesome. Could I play it with low graphics? I have no clue exactly what I have though.

Unless we know your spec we cant really tell :s My old pc with no Video card runs Ut2k4 easily Lol

Comment

Right click on My Computer, select Properties, and write down what it says at the bottom right.

Then right click on the desktop itself, select Properties again, and then click on the Settings tab, and write down what it says under display.

Post that information.

While you're waiting for a response, you could also just download the beta demo and see if it works.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ut3/

http://www.unrealtournament3.com/us/index.html

Comment

Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06 GHZ
        3.06 GHZ 960 MB RAM

Comment

ur video card ? cus i could run ut2k4 on highest and i cant run ut3 lol

Comment

Hi. I have a keyboard and a mouse. Will my PC run UT3 at max settings?

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
              ur video card ? cus i could run ut2k4 on highest and i cant run ut3 lol
              How do I check that? Sorry for all the questions, I'm not a big PC gamer so I don't understand a lot of this stuff.

Comment

Right click on "My Computer"
                Select "Properties"
                Click on the "Hardware" tab
                Click on the button that says "Device Manager"
                Double click on "Display Adapters"
                Tell us what is under it.

Comment

right click on ur PC background---> click properties-->settings-->advance--->adapter
                  This is for windows XP

Comment

Originally posted by Flybye View Post
                    Right click on "My Computer"
                    Select "Properties"
                    Click on the "Hardware" tab
                    Click on the button that says "Device Manager"
                    Double click on "Display Adapters"
                    Tell us what is under it.
                    ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 series

I don't know much but I'm guessing what I have isn't much.

Comment

yeh this card isn't good , http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Rad...0M.2175.0.html

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have absolutely no chance in being able to play UT3.

The 200 can barely even make UT2k4 playable, and was only able to get 20fps in HL2 at 1024x768.

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have absolutely no chance in being able to play UT3.

The 200 can barely even make UT2k4 playable, and was only able to get 20fps in HL2 at 1024x768.
                          Ok, thanks. Looks like I'll be spending all of next summer saving up for a good PC. At least I can play the 360 version until I get a good PC.

Comment

Going by that chart, it would give you 2.6% the performance of an NVidia 7950.

If a 7950 gets 60fps, 2.6% of that is 1.6fps. Well, not exactly but you kinda get the point

Comment

Going by that chart, it would give you 2.6% the performance of an NVidia 7950.

If a 7950 gets 60fps, 2.6% of that is 1.6fps. Well, not exactly but you kinda get the point
                              Ok, I guess I'll be playing UT2K4 for a little while longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X