Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On which operating system do you plan to play UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    ubuntu 64bit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DHJudas View Post
    that's ok... keeps the fools behind
    Fan boy fever! You fan boy types need to learn how to use logic and reason. You are simply upgrading because microsoft has you trained like Pavlov's dog. Obey your master! You are nothing more than little puppets dancing to your masters song.

Only a fool would run out and spend money to buy vista so they can upgrade their PC and toss away their XP. Only an idiot would buy the 32 bit version of vista so they can upgrade their PC and toss away their XP.

Vista 64 bit is fine if your buying a new PC, it's your best choice. Vista 32 bit is a stupid choice if your buying a new PC because you will only have to buy a 64 bit version of windows later on. I am talking about the vista replacement microsoft has probably already starting work on for release in 2010 or so. Odds are XP will still be around and supported when the vista replacement comes. Win2000 is still around and has only very recently become obsolete for some of the new games.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1 linux!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heee..... i have ear that UT3 can only run on vista no ? ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol I don't think anyone who hasn't been using Vista for at least a month should be commenting on it here... I was on an xp desktop yesterday, and boy it felt like being on a 98 computer when xp had been out for a year or so. Vista looks much better, and is easier to use. That's why I have it, + I bought it with my new PC 8 months ago so it's not like I've yet to see it's downside. As we speak games are being specifically designed for Vista, so you'll have to wait for the crappy linux OSs... which is in fact the poor mans Windows.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    XP 32Bit FTW!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Raven1337
    Oh really? In 5 years, there will be a new Windumb, and it will probably be better than Vista. I will wait the new OS out. Vista is a no-go for me.
    I feel the same way. If I upgrade XP32 before that, and I can afford it or meanwhile buy a MSDN subscription, I will use Windows Server 2003 on my desktop PC

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
    lol, i agree patarak. also, as i have said MNAY times, people who hate vista and bag it are only bagging themselves: soon enough they will be FORCED to move to vista due to lack of xp supported software/hardware. sory vista haters
    I dislike Vista. I don't like the way it looks, feels, or operates. I want nothing to do with the operating system, and even less to do with the company that developed it.

And no, I will never be forced to install that inferior software on my PCs. Linux all the way!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
    hey man, ur saying taht...

i can tell you, within 5 years, your going to either be a "sucker", or left in the dark.
    Oh really? In 5 years, there will be a new Windumb, and it will probably be better than Vista. I will wait the new OS out. Vista is a no-go for me. Too much paranoid security, useless toys like the 3D desktop, performance eating, memory demanding, and simply a very sucky new explorer, taskbar, and "My Documents" folder.

Originally posted by Green_Day_584
    lol, i agree patarak. also, as i have said MNAY times, people who hate vista and bag it are only bagging themselves: soon enough they will be FORCED to move to vista due to lack of xp supported software/hardware. sory vista haters
    I repeat my point, if we want, we CAN wait the new OS out. And I will for sure. I was using Win2000 till a few months ago.
    You just don't get some people will find a way around Vista, and wait for the new Windumb. Sorry vista-lovers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sourshishke View Post
    vista is for suckers imo.
    that's ok... keeps the fools behind

Leave a comment:

• replied
    XP 32Bit for me. Ain't got the 64Bit, and Vista is not an option.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just fo the record, my main machine will be my mac but i will also be using xp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have vista, but the only differences ive noticed are aesthetic.

Having said that, I see no real problems with it. Except perhaps that its way to paranoid.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey man, ur saying taht...

i can tell you, within 5 years, your going to either be a "sucker", or left in the dark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X