Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Devs care to explain what happened to Matrix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amsterdam528 View Post
    Funny you should say that. In the original UT, Matrix was a male robot.
    I was thinking the same thing.

I do hope that Xan will still look like Xan. I aint very fond of the new Matrix, it should atleast have a better face, without those weird cheeks.................and its pink.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert View Post
      I think I'm missing something. Can someone link me to a shot of the new Matrix, please ?
      They've updated the UT3 page http://www.unrealtournament3.com/us/index.html check the opponents part..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
        I was thinking the same thing.

I do hope that Xan will still look like Xan. I aint very fond of the new Matrix, it should atleast have a better face, without those weird cheeks.................and its pink.
        those might be eyes

Comment

Honestly, I wish they never would have ****'d with the look of the original war machines. I guess I will just have to show them how it's done....

Comment

Matrix is just a series of robots imo, they can be male, female, or just be a robot.

Comment

WarMachines and Xan type (cybernetic) robots FTW, those 2kx robots plain sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Entil'Zha View Post
                Matrix is just a series of robots imo, they can be male, female, or just be a robot.
                "Once a flesh and blood human, Matrix began the process of 'upgrading' to automation status at the request of Liandri" - the UT3 website

Comment

LOL, I didn't notice Jesper's boobs before now. She really needs a new bra, or a surgery. However, the most disturbing thing is that Jesper is actually a male name in Scandinavia. So, we have a transsexual girl with breasts of a 80-year old grandma?

I think I'll rather flee than shoot, when that Jesper attacks me in game.

Comment

Uhm it's Jester with a T
                    That's why I asked, in the other thread if anyone knows of a girl named Jester, knowing what the word means.
                    Because it's a weird name for a girl I'd think

Comment

LOL...stop talking about her boobs otherwise this thread will be deleted.

Anyways, ever think that perhaps the chick that playes Jester simply didn't want to use her name?

How many guys have you ever known to be called Othello?

But Jester typically means someone who jokes a lot.

Comment

A jester or "fool" was the guy/girl in a suit with bells and odd hat with bells.

Comment

Originally posted by amsterdam528 View Post
                          Funny you should say that. In the original UT, Matrix was a male robot.
                          "Dude, leave my dongle alone!"

-Red vs. Blue

Comment

Matrix lost its pneumatic drill when he got blasted with a rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                              Honestly, I wish they never would have ****'d with the look of the original war machines. I guess I will just have to show them how it's done....
                              if anything, remake Tensor first.

Comment

Jester is probably a "nickname". She prolly likes to p!ss about outside of the arena's with her team mates and play jokes on people

Comment

Working...
                                X