The NEW single player trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Awesome, maybe the reason they changed the name from UT2K7 to UT3 is because they wanted it to be a sequel to UT2K4 and Unreal II.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Destini View Post
    Was a bit embarassing to watch, the voice acting isn't bad but they're all basically high school jocks with guns. Maybe it's less cringing to watch in the USA I dunno?
    I thought us Americans were all jocks with guns...

I know what you mean though, it seems very action movie testosterony or something... I'm sure it's a great game though.

Testost-a-Roni

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Contra View Post
    You expect any great and deep acting in a brainless action game?

epic lulz
    Nah, I expect something which isn't embarassingly kiddish.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    4 player coop should be alot of fun as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is actually a step in the right direction... i didnt expect a great story, it would have been nice if it wasnt just another cliche/revenge plot, BUT - i'm happy they put what looks like it might be a decent SP into the game. thats alot better than the scantily clad ladder from ut2kx...

maybe someday we'll get an Unreal type SP storyline/game WITH UTx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Destini View Post
    Was a bit embarassing to watch, the voice acting isn't bad but they're all basically high school jocks with guns. Maybe it's less cringing to watch in the USA I dunno?
    You expect any great and deep acting in a brainless action game?

epic lulz

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The best thing for me so far its COOP.
    I like playing together with my friends. Too bad that new PC games mostly have only DM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not going to play the Single Player until I get my new rig totally built. Then I will enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sincreator View Post
    I got to say until I watched that trailer I was more interested in the online but now I got to play both.
    Me too, eager to find out wat's e story...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very nice!! !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmm, it is intriguing...

(Sin: edit your post to the more direct link: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27164.html)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am more intrigued to play it than before. It'll be a blast to play the single player mode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea well I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X