The NEW single player trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NEW single player trailer.

Just watched the new HD video showing a teaser for the single player. www.gametrailers.com I got to say until I watched that trailer I was more interested in the online but now I got to play both. It looks crazy, I highly recommend checking out the new trailer.

Yea well I can't wait!

Comment

I am more intrigued to play it than before. It'll be a blast to play the single player mode.

Comment

Hmmm, it is intriguing...

(Sin: edit your post to the more direct link: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27164.html)

Comment

I'm looking forward to it

Comment

very nice!! !!

Comment

Originally posted by sincreator View Post
              I got to say until I watched that trailer I was more interested in the online but now I got to play both.
              Me too, eager to find out wat's e story...

Comment

I'm not going to play the Single Player until I get my new rig totally built. Then I will enjoy it.

Comment

The best thing for me so far its COOP.
                  I like playing together with my friends. Too bad that new PC games mostly have only DM.

Comment

Was a bit embarassing to watch, the voice acting isn't bad but they're all basically high school jocks with guns. Maybe it's less cringing to watch in the USA I dunno?

Comment

Originally posted by Destini View Post
                      Was a bit embarassing to watch, the voice acting isn't bad but they're all basically high school jocks with guns. Maybe it's less cringing to watch in the USA I dunno?
                      You expect any great and deep acting in a brainless action game?

epic lulz

Comment

this is actually a step in the right direction... i didnt expect a great story, it would have been nice if it wasnt just another cliche/revenge plot, BUT - i'm happy they put what looks like it might be a decent SP into the game. thats alot better than the scantily clad ladder from ut2kx...

maybe someday we'll get an Unreal type SP storyline/game WITH UTx

Comment

4 player coop should be alot of fun as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                            You expect any great and deep acting in a brainless action game?

epic lulz
                            Nah, I expect something which isn't embarassingly kiddish.

Comment

Originally posted by Destini View Post
                              I thought us Americans were all jocks with guns...

I know what you mean though, it seems very action movie testosterony or something... I'm sure it's a great game though.

Testost-a-Roni

Comment

Working...
                              X