Warfare gameplay trailers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i myself am too and was pretty upset that they didnt include that in the demo =/ forcing me to only play DM
    Yea but DM can still have its uses for CTFers. I hope some of the other vCTF maps are better, I never played the UT2004 version, but Suspense seems overpopulated with vehicles. Its too small for so many of them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
    Heck, I'm a CTF addict and I'm still keen to see it.
    i myself am too and was pretty upset that they didnt include that in the demo =/ forcing me to only play DM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, some kind of warfare footage would be sweet. It's clear that a lot of UT2k4 players will be looking forward to the gamemode that replaces Assault and Onslaught!
    Heck, I'm a CTF addict and I'm still keen to see it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, some kind of warfare footage would be sweet. It's clear that a lot of UT2k4 players will be looking forward to the gamemode that replaces Assault and Onslaught!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they released a full vid of a WAR match... that would be cool.
    Dream on . Would be cool if they showed a vid though. Just like they did with supreme commander, Dev's fighting it out .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wouldn't mind if they released a full vid of a WAR match... that would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeh, it would've made the demo bigger but it would've given a lot more insight into what is the more complex gamemode in this game. I trust Epic will pull it off well, but it would've been fun to see how the big levels run and how the gameplay works

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
    Seing the rest of the Demo (UI/Collision) you are more than just right.
    +1,

plus the fact of the size of the levels. they chose to put game styles in the demo that were small in size so as to make the download as small as possible, yet give people an insite into what they are in for in the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mosh View Post
    I'm quite surprised this gamemode isn't included in the demo, considering it's probably the most diverse and one would expect it to require more testing than the others.
    Seing the rest of the Demo (UI/Collision) you are more than just right.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Warfare gameplay trailers?

Warfare gameplay trailers?

Since the demo only has vctf and several flavours of DM, I'd really be interested in seeing a bit more of what Warfare levels are going to look like and at least something to base my purchase on.

Being an ardent ONS player myself, deathmatch and ctf aren't enough for me to buy the game, although I've enjoyed in to some measure in the demo

I'm quite surprised this gamemode isn't included in the demo, considering it's probably the most diverse and one would expect it to require more testing than the others.
Working...
X