• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    www.mirc.com
    Quakenet
    #ut3
    type: Looking for UT3 clan query me.
    Result: PM's with people asking you how good you are and asking if they can play with you to see how good you are, for joining their clan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check out #ut3.fi and #geim (which is a UT3 pickup channel). It was active like a week ago, haven't checked if they still organize games. Those games were pretty high skill and populated by the "good names" of finnish UT99/2k4 scene. There was also a finnish, password protected public DM server (hosted by the guys from #ut3.fi), which was on a completely different skill level than regular public servers.

And yes, I'm there also .

ps. Oon tässä perustelemassa ehkä uudestaan Damage Inciä, joka oli UT99:ssä ainakin pohjoismaiden paras TDM klaani, ja hyvin väännettiin saksankin parhaiden kanssa. Voisit sopia hyvin remmiin :P. Nuo Browniessit ovat myös melkoisen kovia, etenkin jos saavat klaaninsa kunnolla kasaan tässä UT3. Crowieta ei ainakana ole vissiin kukaan suomalainen vielä 1on1:sessä pudottanut.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for all the help m8s, i think i can take it from here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    play some pickups, attracts better players and more organised than pub play

#geim (.se server)
    #mpukunreal.pickup (.uk server)
    #ut3.tdm (.de server)

quakenet ofc

register to unrealnorth.com, introduce yourself on the forums and people will be happy to help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im after some aussie based servers...the ping sometimes is incredible when i play on american servers which are usually the best in terms of number of players and hard core gaming

Leave a comment:

• replied
    North America competitive community:

http://gameradius.org/list.php

http://prounreal.com

http://www.unrealna.com

European:

http://www.unrealnorth.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks flybye but i'm from Europe, Finland to be more precise

My name in ut2k4 was Tinkula aswell, but i didn't really play it that actively. However I'm very fast learner and i usually play games hardcore. I've mostly played DM, but all the game types are ok. I also know that competitive playing is a lot different from publics and that's why i've tried to practice in publics using proper tactics, in other words trying to stay alive, gathering powerups and trying to survive as best as i can. I don't expect to be really good at first but i tend to pick up things pretty fast

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tinkula, if you are in the US, give us a scream at www.toxicplay.com. We are part of a community of about 20 or so clans. Small, but fun. Let us know if you'd like more details and to sign up.

I promise you that competitive play is VERY different from pubs. We will probably have either a Dallas or Chicago based UT3 server. Won't find many of us online due to being extremely bored of 3 tiny maps LOL. But we'll be hitting the scene pretty hard hopefully soon. We did 2k4 since the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bots?

stupid character limit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what was ur name in ut2k4 and what game types did you play ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not worthy.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Seeking advanced players to play with

Seeking advanced players to play with

Ok this is kinda weird but I'd like to know if there's some way to find a bit more advanced players to play with. I don't have a clan from 2k4 so i don't rly have any connections to the scene, but I'm pretty decent player (peak rank around #70, although i know it won't matter much) and i'd like to play with ppl with a bit more experience to the game than randoms. I'm tired of playing in the public servers cause it's very seldom anybody worth fighting comes there and ppl call you cheater all the time, which really makes the game boring.

I'd be very thankful if someone would have a group i could practice with or give me some pointers where to start if i want to be an active player
Working...
X