Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by acid_trip View Post
    lol at the starcraft sound effects, my only question is why? Plus I hope you can turn that explosion shaking off..
    Haha, I usually play with the sound off...and it didn't look as good without some kind of sound in it..why not SC

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol at the starcraft sound effects, my only question is why? Plus I hope you can turn that explosion shaking off..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ty for the links ^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Madmanxan View Post
    perhaps a bug in the game? ive never had this issue with it, its always killed what i intended it to
    Yeah, I had something similar happen earlier..didn't miss the vehicle, but the dude next to it didn't even flinch

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was kinda' disappointed at the redeemer. I mean, I understand it's way stronger than any other weapon in the game....but isn't that the point? Make it a rare weapon that is uber strong but only to those who utilize it right. I don't understand why they would want to nerf it. Look at the new look of it. I don't think they meant to nerf it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The initial effect is nice but I was expecting something to top the one from UT2K4. In the second vid if it was like the ut2K4 redeemer you would have been toast stand at that distance.

lol 100 posts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very interesting mr.bond

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ive also noticed some of this. That and the affect of seeing the explosion on some computers looks really weak tho. Every time I see it on my computer its awesome but give something to the low end ppl :P. But yes it needs to be fixed its not like its a huge deal but sometimes I dont die when I should have..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Robba_69 View Post
    nice vid nice kill.. death from above heheh . If you dont mind can you make a video showing the actual explaosion?? coz i havent seen it yet was wondering how it looks in this version of UT. well thnx anyway

Sure, here you go =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygzAT6--gwo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes it's definitely bugged...but it's also nurfed.. as the blast radias is just horridly small.... i get better splash damage from a rocket or shock combo.... that's pretty much how pathetic it is..

It's pretty sad when you can set off a redeemer at your feet and survive it yourself... that's when i KNEW something wasn't right about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DHJudas View Post
    it can directly hit a player or vehicle and occasionally do zero damage to it..
    perhaps a bug in the game? ive never had this issue with it, its always killed what i intended it to

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The SFX is great.... mind you...

http://www.deviantart.com/download/6...by_DHJudas.jpg

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree Judas. The UT2k4 deemer was BADASS. a thing to be feared at all times. I remember getting a monster kill with it and dying of laughter at times. Playing UT3 I've loved every weapon and all the adjustments/changes. The deemer however seems incredibly nerfed and I only hope that Epic makes a change in the damage amount.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the redeemer is weak as hell..

it's blast radias is hugely small.... it can directly hit a player or vehicle and occasionally do zero damage to it..

some people haven't even gotten knocked off thier feet being such a short distance away...

it's bloody irriating... however the off chance that it doesn't occasionally work.. it's a beautiful thing...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X