How do people contiually forward dodge without pauses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do people contiually forward dodge without pauses

There was a guy called MDK on a server I was on. He was continually dodging forward and running, with no breaks in his step what so ever. I can't imagine that someones fingers move so fast and with so good timing that they can keep this up under fire and stress.

Are there keyboards out there that allow you to make macros for dodging and you just press it every second and a half to be speedier?

I have tried and tried to do this myself but I can't do it with out messing up.

...either very fast fingers, or, most likely, macros...

Comment

I don't think that's possible unless it was lag or a bug, because UT3's new 'gravity' means that you have to stop between dodges due to asthma.

Comment

ahaha that is sooo easy

you press and hold forrward, u do not dodge forward but to the side while continously going forward=p

Comment

Originally posted by SLGDon View Post
          ahaha that is sooo easy

you press and hold forrward, u do not dodge forward but to the side while continously going forward=p
          Ok, but then you wouldn't be dodging forward, but sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by SLGDon View Post
            ahaha that is sooo easy

Yea you basically turn your mouse to the side, and dodge left or right in direction you want to go in then move your mouse back to that point where you wanted to go.

Comment

^, ^^^

not sideways.... forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
                ^, ^^^

not sideways.... forwards.
                well yea but you'd have to hold left or write then double tap forward, there are many ways to dodge.

Comment

It's easy. You move by strafing left or right instead of forward, and then you double tap forward key. Like the other guy said, there are lots of ways to dodge.

Comment

I've always thought that there are only four ways to dodge. Forward, backward, left, and right. If you say turning your view to another direction and dodge to the left and then turn your view back. You are basically turning then dodging to the left and then viewing back that way. Not some advanced new way of dodge forward. lol

Comment

LOL! We need a UT Tips and Tricks section.

Comment

Originally posted by Isurus View Post
                        There was a guy called MDK on a server I was on. He was continually dodging forward and running, with no breaks in his step what so ever. I can't imagine that someones fingers move so fast and with so good timing that they can keep this up under fire and stress.

Are there keyboards out there that allow you to make macros for dodging and you just press it every second and a half to be speedier?

I have tried and tried to do this myself but I can't do it with out messing up.
                        He was probably using hax?

Comment

I set up a macro (I love my G15) and I got my guy to dodge like crazy. But he still didn't really go without landing. So what I guess you saw is just lag. You get a lot of that when noobs think their PC can handle the game.

Comment

If you call others noob, while setting up a macro for dodging, youre a noob urself

Comment

I am a noob. But I wanted to see if I could do what he was describing. But no.

Comment

Working...
                              X