login problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

login problem

i can't create my profile because it says my username is already in use,and then i use my gamespy id to tried,it says my usrename and password provided are invalid,but my username and password is ok,what problem there?

You went to gamespyid.com and it said your account wasn't valid?

Comment

https://login.gamespyid.com/lostpassword.aspx

Try recovering your login by that.

Comment

no,my gamespy username and password is no problem,they are correct.my problem is i can't use my gamespy username and password login to ut3

Comment

Originally posted by catphone View Post
          no,my gamespy username and password is no problem,they are correct.my problem is i can't use my gamespy username and password login to ut3
          I just posted a thread similar to this same issue. I can't Login either.

Comment

I have a problem with similarities to yours. I created a profile without realizing that was going to be my name in game. So I went back and created a new profile. It told me my user name was invalid, AFTER successfully creating the user name. I checked at Gamespy and sure enough, the account exits, but I cannot use it in UT3. I have created several other names to test, and I get the same results every time. The original profile still works fortunately.

Comment

I played C&C generals and I can't use the same nickname because of gamespy. Apparently C&C generals automatically makes an account at gamespy for you if you go online, and uses your nickname...

Comment

Working...
              X