INVASION Hope it makes a come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INVASION Hope it makes a come back

Looking at the release details for UT3 i noticed that it doesn't have the invasion mode any more, this is the best mode in UUT2004 in my opinion, though i hate RPG servers. At a LAN there is nothing better than 24 players trying to survice the endless hordes of monsters.
    So EPIC please please give us Invasion mode in a patch or something , just use the enemies from Unreal 2 or even bring back the ones used in UT2004 which i Know are just form unreal.
    I know I can't be the only one who will miss this mode, so people show your support and maybe we can get it back.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=576675

Comment

Wouldn't 9 year old artwork be out of place in UT3? It would be a major major undertaking to update all of those models.

And please... never consider using the Unreal 2 bestiary.

Comment

Yeah, bring back invasion, but not instagib invasion =/

Comment

I would love to see an updated version featuring new versions of all the creatures ... it would be sweet. But then again maybe instead of making a gametype they should just remake Unreal 2 and this time get it right. I think I would like that better ... a really well done full blown next gen Unreal game would rock and give Epic yet another great IP to work with. When you think about it Epic has four solid franchises now: Unreal, UT, UC2, and Gears of War. Pretty amazing considering their size ... of course now they have expanded which is great news ... could mean that they are working on either a new version of Unreal or UC3, as well as Gears 2 of course. And I am sure they have already started toying with the next UT under the UE4 engine that Sweeney is currently working on by his lonesome.

Comment

Working...
          X