Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 PS3 Release

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT3 PS3 Release

    I know, i know, mark said they are still shooting for a release this year, but can we get any more information on the release date regarding the ps3 version now that its been a month since the last update?

    #2
    Why do you think they have a better idea now?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
      Why do you think they have a better idea now?
      Because its been nearly a month...why wouldnt they know better now about the release of the game...maybe its coming along better now, or worse, i would just like to confirm really if its coming out this year for the ps3.

      Comment


        #4
        I'm inclined to believe they're at the moment busy fixing all reported issue from the PC beta demo, and ultimately pushing the PC version out the door in time for the holidays.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          I'm inclined to believe they're at the moment busy fixing all reported issue from the PC beta demo, and ultimately pushing the PC version out the door in time for the holidays.
          So your saying that they stopped working on the ps3 version to get the pc version ready in time?

          Comment


            #6
            lol theres a sticky thread that addresses this issue, and its even titled EXACTLY the same. why post a new thread!! pffft

            Comment


              #7
              Because waiting for the release of this game is so frustrating maybe

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lost king View Post
                Because waiting for the release of this game is so frustrating maybe
                agreed, i just need to know when this game is coming out.

                Or some new footage or something!! AAAA

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hold on now. They still might get it out in time for Christmas. I'll cross my fingers for you.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    They said it will be released in Q1 of 2008.
                    November 2007 at PC.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by DS3 View Post
                      They said it will be released in Q1 of 2008.
                      November 2007 at PC.
                      Mark said that it might come out in december about a month ago, and like 15 days ago he said that the playstation 3 version is coming along extremely well...

                      Makes me want to know how they are doing on the playstation 3 version.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                        agreed, i just need to know when this game is coming out.

                        Or some new footage or something!! AAAA
                        Hundreds of screenshots and videos on Youtube and alike from the Beta demo.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          For a moment there i thought that the thread got un-stickied...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                            Hundreds of screenshots and videos on Youtube and alike from the Beta demo.
                            I have the beta demo, and ive seen every interview/video and read every interview....

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                              Makes me want to know how they are doing on the playstation 3 version.
                              Nothing. Its just way too hard to compile a game for dumb PS3 Cell processor.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X