GamespyID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thank you all for the replies. I got tired of trying to figure it out and made a new account.

Thanks again and God bless.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you are correct, my bad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Kisk, read the first post please. RaptureReady said that he/she went to the web site after the account was created to make sure it is working properly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah but who said anything about creating ut3 id's on the gamespy site? **** the ut3 ui is terrible, but not that bad where i couldn't create an account lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, these profiles are actually gamespyids. If you forget your password for a profile you can reset it from gamespyid's web site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kisk View Post
    just hit the create login/profile button.. you enter in your desired username/pw/email, and the ut3 app creates your profile. where is all this gamespyid coming from????
    same with me .. where is gamespy ideas coming from.?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just hit the create login/profile button.. you enter in your desired username/pw/email, and the ut3 app creates your profile. where is all this gamespyid coming from????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make sure the email address you tested and the password associated with it are correct.

Gamespy-ware is using the email address for the actual account - the user name is more like profile name.

Also make sure that there are no any special characters used in the user name - space, !@#$%$&^ and etc...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic GamespyID

GamespyID

Hey all, I have been trying to get logged in to play MP since UT3 demo came out, but no success. I have went to www.gamespyid.com and make sure my username and password were okay and they are, but when I try to use them in game it does not work. Is there a different login?

Thanks,
    RR
Working...
X