Teamate In-game name How to remove?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamate In-game name How to remove?

How do you remove your teamate name in the game screen its really annoying, is there an option to have it hidden that I didnt find?

What?

Comment

I know what you're talking about. There's a lot of options that were left out of the beta, but they'll be in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
        What?
        What I mean is when ur in the game and playing whit teammates I dont want to see there name over there head.

That way I can see better

Comment

Oh that, yeah it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0st3d_Fl4k3s View Post
            What I mean is when ur in the game and playing whit teammates I dont want to see there name over there head.

That way I can see better
            I could not agree more, and have posted similar requests. They were never needed in the 1st place, and now they are laughably huge. I refer to them as Vegas-style billboards.

However, the option to remove these 'team beacons' was Not in UT2004. Hopefully they have seen the error of their ways.

Comment

in UT2004 there was an option in the ini to turn them off after a certan distance.. there was an option for the enermy names but not friendly... WHY NOT?? I hope in the full UT there IS the option.. i dont need to know the names of my bots

Comment

smaller or nothing at all

This should be a simple menu option or ini change.Well....it should be anyway.Very annoying and huge.

Comment

along with the white arrows...

Comment

Working...
                  X