No announcement yet.

Poor people with poor computers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my pc can run the demo with ease, but im big on performance, so my current setup may as well be cubes with bad textures....

i really need a new video card lol

Comment

I'm hoping to upgrade sometime next year and then buy the game. I just now got a computer that can play ut2004 decently a few months ago. No joke until i got the new one i was using a pos computer from 2000

Comment

I don't recommend that you put yourself in debt by taking out a loan or using a credit card. The interest will hurt you.

Originally posted by Franco23 View Post
        I'm scared about UT3...

The demo runs right but who says my PC will be able to run the UT3 retail properly?
        Yeah, that reminds me of the demo for Tribes: Vengeance. On my old rig, it ran liked liquified butter on silk, but the full game was barely playable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceil View Post
          Funny, everything I've read and benchmarks I've seen tell me that ATi drivers have always been ****-poor on Linux.
          i dunno, maybe the 95% of gamers who happen to be non-Linux are more important?

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorOfDoom View Post
            If your poor you should buy this video card:
            http://fxvideocards.com/**
            3840x2400 resolution? I could majorly pwn some noobs with that!

Comment

ps3 from dell CANADA: Spider-man on bluray, Ratchet and Clank future, 40gb ps3, hdmi, and an order form for 5 bluray movies for $399 CDN. That's your answer to the problem. Sorry if this' been said, i don't have time to read through 8 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyInfamous View Post
                What happens to the poor unfortunate noobs who can't even run the demo?
                Buy a book who's subject is "Financial intellegence."

Comment

1). Get a part time job, save and wait a year. Minimum wage is like $6.50 now I think. So you'll have enough money to upgrade your pc or buy a new pc.

2). Tell your parents that you want to save up your birthday and Christmas presents for 1-2 years, and then ask them to get you a new pc.

3). If you're of legal age, you can buy lottery tickets and hope you'll get alot of money. Lol.

I'm poor too, so I won't get to play UT3 for another yr or so.

Comment

yea well im one of those ppl who cannot run the demo so im getting it on xbox 360 since im a gears player aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerk View Post
                      yea well im one of those ppl who cannot run the demo so im getting it on xbox 360 since im a gears player aswell
                      Sounds like we're in the same boat here. I'd much rather have it on my PC though so hopefully I'll be able to work something out.

Comment

Why are people still trying to pick from ATI GFX Cards and AMD Processors. AMD have done ****** all to even compete with Intel, and ATI didn't even try to compete with the 8800GTX.

So for 100% anyone looking to build a PC at this time should get a Intel C2D Processor, if you can't afford the top of the range on there is a low budget one that clocks to 3ghz on a stock cooler. As people are mentioning any of the 8 series graphics cards will run this game. (depending upon resolution)

Also the power of your pc doesn't make you a n00b, making threads like this one does!

Comment

Working...
                        X