Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
    the red blur effect really has to go.... im really hoping its got an on/off switch (like everything should) in the full release of the game. its really annoying and overdone.
    Agreed. Very annoying and very overdone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the red blur effect really has to go.... im really hoping its got an on/off switch (like everything should) in the full release of the game. its really annoying and overdone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    Imo it should be toned down a lot, but making it optional would give people without it an advantage.
    Ok, sure. Then replacing it by other, like making that area blurry or somewhat opaque. And fading, not flashing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Imo it should be toned down a lot, but making it optional would give people without it an advantage.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't play more than 3 hours straight, but I also work with a PC, sometimes 10 to 12hours a day. The other points are irrelevant.

Please let me start this again.

* I suspect that the flashing red and distortion effect causes ADDITIONAL eyestrain.
    * Is there an option to disable it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All of those points were random. Low fps also causes eyestrain, so make sure you're playing at >30 fps. any lower and your eyes will know that it's a slideshow, and give you a hard time. Any higher and they'll be like, "doesn't quite look right, but at least it's >30 fps)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NumbFingers View Post
    I lol'd at that one, it was just soo random. :P
    Not random at all, you blink to spread moisture around your eye, if you don't blink in a long time the center gets dried up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well i think this effect is too strong as well. I start getting hit and then tunnle vission - the redness and blur is excessive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
    3) Blink.
    I lol'd at that one, it was just soo random. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    don't die so often... i suggest don't take hit so often

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm having some eyestrain after I play, and maybe this is the cause.
    1) Dont play for 8 hours straight.
    2) Don't have your nose 30cm away from the screen.
    3) Blink.
    4) Wear your glasses while you read.
    5) Don't die so often.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    post this on the demo feed back topic

Leave a comment:

• Please change the flashing red and distortion effect when a player gets hit

I'm having some eyestrain after I play, and maybe this is the cause. I hope there will be an option to disable the effect.
Working...
X