No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Bunnytracks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell the people at Bunny Tracks that GoodAndy will help make a web site (been making them for a while) if you need any help. I don't really have much past work to show except www.goodandy.deviantart.com.

Comment

zomglametypo

Hi Rainwolf, didn't recognize you as alto. However, that won't save you from fixing the typo in your topic. =E
      To everyone: It's BunnyTrack, not BunnyTracks or bunny tracks or anything else =O
      The typo in the url of bunnytracks.com is already fixed, the new domain name is BunnyTrack.net , you'll however, still get redirected from the old one.
      (edit: war needs to fix that yet =F)

Oops sorry I didn't introduce myself. I am the maker and headadmin of #BT-MaTcH on irc.quakenet.org (popular BT community channel), Modsup of BT on ClanBase, admin on bt.com ah and clanleader of AcAi, the most popular BT clan d

Reading the replies here, I realized some ppl have a wrong idea of what the BT community actually is. It's not a little group of players playing some modified maps.
      BT has almost 1000 maps, built as BunnyTrack maps from the scratch (type !maps show in #BT-MaTcH to get all maps listed).
      There have been 2 (1on1) WorldCups (3rd on the way), 2 NationsCups and numerous OpenCups on ClanBase, besides several other cups and leagues outside of CB.
      We're a worldwide community, that isn't devided but plays together. There have even been cup matches like Portugal vs NewZealand! d:E

CTF-BT is idd outdated, BT is prefered. The problem of finding the right servers doesn't exist anymore, as there are downlaodable BT tabs available now.

I hope that helped to give a feel of the current state of BT. To gather even more information, I invite you to :

- Take a look at the last WorldCup's page HERE.

- The NationsCup II page HERE.

- Visit BunnyTrack.net (you already read about it).

- And join #BT-MaTcH , type !commands and browse map-, records- etc. listings or play a pug game.

After you have done all of this, you'll for sure know the BT community and can make a new picture of how cool it would be to have it in UT3 aswell =D

Have FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ce View Post
        - Visit BunnyTrack.net (you already read about it).
        Dang, I don't want the hassle of creating yet another forum login just to check out screenshots & movies... is there another site to check those out plz?

Comment

BT was amazing in ut99, i could easly beet the Mario map in almost recored time. Since ut3 has almost the same feel, it still wont be like the old one, but it will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by re8 View Post
            Dang, I don't want the hassle of creating yet another forum login just to check out screenshots & movies... is there another site to check those out plz?

sry, blame war for that.

Join #BT-MaTcH and ask there. You can also check YouTube, but the quality on there sux :/

I am online atm, just join the channel and I'll send you some cool clips :E

Comment

Btw, if you are not sure what map to download for a test, try this one:

http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league....66172&lid=5151

It's been done by a group of top mappers. Maybe not the best, but for sure a good map :f

Comment

Working...
              X