Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom IN/OUT of characters with mouse wheel?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Zoom IN/OUT of characters with mouse wheel?

    In the final UT3, will there be an option to zoom IN/OUT of characters in 3rd person view with the mouse wheel when you're dead and at the end of the match?

    #2
    And when you're implementing this Epic, add it for vehicles too

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by TsunamiZ View Post
      In the final UT3, will there be an option to zoom IN/OUT of characters in 3rd person view with the mouse wheel at the end of the match?
      Would be cool!

      Originally posted by Simeon View Post
      And when you're implementing this Epic, add it for vehicles too
      We need this!!!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Simeon View Post
        And when you're implementing this Epic, add it for vehicles too
        We seriously need this. Ditch the hoverboard for it.

        Comment


          #5
          Yea, scroll wheel is much better for zoom. Heck, I kept switching weapons because I kept forgetting...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Simeon View Post
            And when you're implementing this Epic, add it for vehicles too
            wasn't like this at 2k4 ? not sure..(well..maybe was some mod i hardly played the year the game was relwease.)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ishiyumi View Post
              wasn't like this at 2k4 ? not sure..(well..maybe was some mod i hardly played the year the game was relwease.)
              UT2004 had zooming for the vehicles, not some mod.

              Comment


                #8
                I don't care about zooming for vehicles (first-person POV would be nice, though), but I DO want zooming for the sniper rifle. That's the first thing I tried when I play-tested the sniper rifle in the demo, and was disappointed when it didn't work -_-

                Comment


                  #9
                  Errm, you can zoom the sniper.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                    We seriously need this. Ditch the hoverboard for it.
                    I haven't played it yet, but.. come on, the hoverboard looks pretty cool. They can ditch the **** motion that your character is in when you get shot while on the hoverboard though. Zoom would be a nice option. Hope you're reading, Epic.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      i hope there is :|

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                        Errm, you can zoom the sniper.
                        I meant variable zoom without takin' your eye off the scope.

                        (I know you know this now, but others don't <_<)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Theres this annoying bug on the hellbender and sniper rifle - when you zoom in, then fire, but still have your finger clicked on the zoom button - the zoom is lost. Please get rid of this Epic i keep losing my zoom with the sniper/bender seat.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            While we are on zooms here and sorry if i've said this a hundred times, when in zoom with the sniper, please offer an option to be able to use the mouse wheel when in zoom mode to go back and forth.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
                              While we are on zooms here and sorry if i've said this a hundred times, when in zoom with the sniper, please offer an option to be able to use the mouse wheel when in zoom mode to go back and forth.
                              That's what I'm talkin' about o/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X