Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best store in NY to buy computer parts at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
    Tiger Direct ships out of US. But you have to be careful of the prices, good deals are harder to find.
    Tiger Direct use to do bait switch and be a pain on returns. Seems like their ratings have improved, though. Then again, compare their rating to Newegg. You can't do better than Newegg.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Newegg is where I do most of my shopping. But they don't have everything. Like I am shopping for a q6600 G0, but newegg.com doesn't guarette u get the G0 stepping. They only think i gotta complain about newegg.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fr0st3d_Fl4k3s View Post
    im also looking a for a computer part shop in that can ship in canada since the us and canadian money is so close its a good time for me to upgrade =P
    www.directcanada.com ...next day ship cost me $9.99 last time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im also looking a for a computer part shop in that can ship in canada since the us and canadian money is so close its a good time for me to upgrade =P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tiger Direct ships out of US. But you have to be careful of the prices, good deals are harder to find. Then you have to include shipping and customs charges. Sometimes CompUSA, they are all over, will have a good special on a certain item or two, but, typically they have high prices on everything else to pay for all that overhead of a huge retail outlet with lots of employees, utility bills, rent, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Id love to buy from newegg.com but I dont have a US address

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd do a local ebay search...I always seem to get the best deals by far on ebay...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Newegg. Definitely Newegg for parts.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
    KriLL3.8 = Killer?
    No, It's KriLL3/Krille.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah like killer said
    KriLL3.8 = Killer?

I dont really see that one.

But yea. +1 for newegg.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah like killer said, buy your stuff at www.newegg.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vaxop23 View Post
    Anyone know? Large selection and cheap cheap prices :P
    Those 2 are mutually exclusive from my experience, big stores with a big selection have horrible prices, small stores have better prices but a smaller selection, online stores (newegg) are the only one I know that has a large selection and good prices.

Leave a comment:

• What is the best store in NY to buy computer parts at?

Anyone know? Large selection and cheap cheap prices :P
Working...
X