Do you like colour scheme of UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like colour scheme of UT3?

Do you like red+light grey color scheme in menu? Or you'd prefer other style?

Personally i'd prefer dark blue/green/grey menu. Like colour on these screenshots:

screen 1
    screen 2
    screen 3

I really don't care about the colour of the menus, i care about the lack of options in it and the consolish feel. Bring back the old UT menu!!!

Comment

I'd like something more along the lines of the old UT desktop image; maybe with some groovie bloody stuph added.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceil View Post
        I'd like something more along the lines of the old UT desktop image; maybe with some groovie bloody stuph added.
        Let's try something new, who knows if they fix it ya might like it. Red+Grey is fine for me.

Comment

I really love the red, and hate the white.

Comment

Originally posted by acid_trip View Post
            Let's try something new, who knows if they fix it ya might like it. Red+Grey is fine for me.
            "Something new", sure. What they have now? No. Not for me.

Comment

UT3 colours are my favourite. Not the greatest thing, sure, but its not like they went gay and chose neon pink, black and dark purple.

Its odd, out of all the big name FPS games on PC I can think of the UT series seems the most lost fashion wise.

Comment

UT3 has a menu system that looks like it was designed by DESIGNERS. It's hot. It's minimalistic. It's stylish. It needs some improvements in functionality, but I hope they keep it looking exactly as it does.

Comment

I like the new colours, maybe the white is a tad too light (esp on LCD) but I have no problem with the 'art' only with the functionality!

Comment

Working...
                  X