Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcer sounds are Godlike! WHERE can i find them???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Holy **** has been replaced with massacre no?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heh i remember i was playing the demo for the first time and i had my volume cranked up too, and all of sudden there was a "KILLING SPREE!" that shook the whole house. Then a ringing in my ear. I thought god had spoken to me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
    So.. is this about the time the UT announcements are going to leak into CSS? TF2? CoD4?

but please, dont name the folder 'quake announcements' 'quake' or other mislabeled variants.. it gets drunk UT fans flamingly mad.
    haha, ya bro weez get pretty ****** when UT doesn't get the respect it deserves.

anyways it would be nice to know cause i would like to try UT3 with some classic UT99 sounds and if you know how to export those sounds you can change them around as well (with a little more work)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So.. is this about the time the UT announcements are going to leak into CSS? TF2? CoD4?

but please, dont name the folder 'quake announcements' 'quake' or other mislabeled variants.. it gets drunk UT fans flamingly mad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *bump*

How do you export sound files from Unrealed nowadays? It was easy in the previous version(s), but whenever I try it now it says "can't perform operation on a cooked package".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thx, but those are just a few of them, like 1/5 of them and their in the OST....Im looking for all the other ones....like MultiKill, MegaKill, MonsterKill, KillingSpree, Rampage, Unstoppable, Godlike, Holy Sh*t,Dominating, Massacre, UltraKill, Rocket Scientist and many more

Leave a comment:

• replied
    www.unrealtournament3.com there can you listen to them

Leave a comment:

• Announcer sounds are Godlike! WHERE can i find them???

Hi, Ive been playin the UT3 Demo over and over and still am...its so much fun to play...it never gets old...i still also play UT2004...and have to say, that the announcer sounds that are in UT3 are perfect, like I always wanted them to be....in UT2004 i liked them alot, but here, man....their brilliant (atleast for me, dont kill me 4 that ). I really love the announcers dark and deep voice, that bastardic accent...PLEASE....WHERE CAN I GET the announcer sounds from UT3 ???? I dont wanna be finding them in the game files via Editor, coz i dont have any skills with it....so please...anyone...can you get me all the announcments ?? A really BIG thanks to all replies and Epic Games and Midway for this masterpiece, You have won the match!
Working...
X