Bring back Gorge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Gorge!

Word on the street is, Gorge will not be making a comeback to UT3. If this is true, what the HELL are you guys thinking?

Judging from the 1 whole character in the beta demo and countless videos I've seen, the characters are already bulky enough.. Gorge needs to fall into a well and die along with Mr. Crow.

(those that read BU might get that )

Comment

I don't care about Gorge, I want Mister Crow

Comment

Mr. Crow should be a must. Gorge is cool, but in truth he was to bulky and a dead give away that you were there.

What I do love though is his brutal attitude.

Comment

yeah he is big, and yeah he is easy to see... so what you don't have to play him, and i want him back...

tho now that i see they are calling Berserk plus Udamage Juggernaut, i think he may not come back.

Comment

Mr Crow? no
            Gorge? yes

Comment

Mr. Crow and Gorge need to get their own game where they fall in love, move to some beachfront planet that looks like Miami Vice and become upper mid- level drug dealers. It will be a sordid tale of guts, guns, playing to win on the mean streets and the vicissitudes of domestic partnership in the 25th century. Maybe Mr. Crow can get killed in a cutscene in the middle and as the rain starts to fall an anguished Gorge can beat his poor heartbroken armored chest and shout to the heavens, "MMMMMMMMMMMITHTER CROOOOOOOOW!!!!!!"

Note this will only work if both characters appear exactly as they did in UT2k4 but with customizable hawaiian shirts over the other stuff they were wearing.

Seriously screw those guys.

Comment

They could make Gorge a bit smaller by having him forgo his armour; Gorge running around in just his underpants would cause blindness in your opponent, giving a great advantage.

Mr Crow is just... Mr Crow. [announcer]MR CROW!!!![/announcer]

Comment

Sure why not. And they should have him smacking his fans around again. That’s hilarious.

Comment

No.

Although I did have a kind of fun idea that Gorge could be in the game as a practice dummy only.

Comment

GORGE!!!! ahh!

Comment

Cartoony UT2003 characters aside, I did have a certain fondness for Gorge. I wouldn't mind seeing him make a return in some capacity. The rest of the Juggs can stay out with the possible exception of Frostbite.

Comment

How about a Gorge cameo, but we do need MMMMIIIISTERRR CROWWWWWWW

Comment

mr crow is here friends fear not :P - oh and i had every char forced to gorge through my ini hehe

Comment

you should just add the armor you want to the character when the real ut3 game comes so every 1 would have different looks

Comment

Working...
                              X