Ctf-FaceClassic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ctf-FaceClassic

Will faceclassic return in UT3? It has been in all UT games and I hope I will be able to play it in this game.

Its not in the full game map list if you have seen that, but epics steve polge did say they are including one, since then people have said that epics going to make some downloadable after release

Comment

If you go into the UTgame.ini it lists some of the maps. Face isnt on the list, but FACE will be in this game.

CTF-Strident
      CTF-OmicronDawn
      CTF-Coret
      CTF-Reflection
      CTF-Hydrosis
      CTF-Vertebrae
      vCTF-Necropolis
      vCTF-Sandstorm
      vCTF-Kargo
      vCTF-Containment
      vCTF-Suspense
      vCTF-Corruption

DM-Arsenal
      DM-RisingSun
      DM-CarbonFire
      DM-Deck
      DM-Defiance
      DM-Deimos
      DM-Diesel
      DM-Biohazard
      DM-HeatRay
      DM-Gateway
      DM-Fearless
      DM-Sentinel
      DM-ShangriLa
      DM-Sanctuary

WAR-TankCrossing
      WAR-Downtown
      WAR-Sinkhole
      WAR-Dusk
      WAR-Islander
      WAR-MarketDistrict
      WAR-OnyxCoast
      WAR-PowerSurge
      WAR-Serenity
      WAR-Floodgate
      WAR-Avalanche
      WAR-Torlan

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
        If you go into the UTgame.ini it lists some of the maps. Face isnt on the list, but FACE will be in this game.

DM-Deimos
        Wonder if that's gonna be like DM-Phobos? Mars's other moon gets a station!

Comment

theres only 38 maps in that list...

I know its nit-picking, but I'm sure they said 40 maps? (or was it more than 40, or maybe around 40???)

I think Deimos is related to Phobos, thought I read it somewhere.

Comment

I remember they said DM-Deck will be in?

Comment

Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post

I know its nit-picking, but I'm sure they said 40 maps? (or was it more than 40, or maybe around 40???)

Well I did use the qualifier "some".

When people asked what other remakes would be in the game, I believe epic said something along the lines of wait and see.

To be honest, I dont really care what happens. With the new editor, a lot of people will be tackling conversions trying to learn the editor, before pursuing their own projects. As long as people dont release craptastic versions(ie, mappers that just use stock meshes/textures like a child's playset), I think most of the maps we want will be covered.

Comment

for the love of god, we can do without face..... it just turns into a snipeing fest with matchs going 3 hours cuz everyone get's head shotted everytime they spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by WildmouseX View Post
                  for the love of god, we can do without face..... it just turns into a snipeing fest with matchs going 3 hours cuz everyone get's head shotted everytime they spawn.
                  THast what its all about.

Now if they brought back rocket boosting.....
                  Loved making those field goals, launching the flag carrier from the enemy tower into our sniper room.

Comment

Originally posted by WildmouseX View Post
                    Learn to snipe back perhaps?

Also you're indoors much of the time too.

A back door to the base and protected spawn points or times and that problem is solved.

Might as well accept it or not play it really.Face will be in every UT.

Comment

Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post

I believe there is 3 versions of Torlan in the final game, which would make it 40.

Comment

Jeff hinted in the past that CTF-Face would likley be in a bonus pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sivak View Post
                          Wonder if that's gonna be like DM-Phobos? Mars's other moon gets a station!
                          After that they'd have to make DM-Hell. It's only logical.

Comment

i think they will probably put it into a map pack. if not im sure some one will bring the map back into the game

Comment

i want to see face4, just think of when you first saw face3

Comment

Working...
                              X