No announcement yet.

Gears maps on UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the maps imported will be fun to experience with the fast paced action. That aside, I cant wait to play UT3 with Private Carmine or one of the Locust. Because the designs look that **** good.

Comment

if people want they can make it....... so..........who ever wants it can make it or leave it to some 1 to make it so u and every 1 who wants its, to download it

Comment

I am certain that someone will immediately make all the Gears characters and Locust species available as playable UT3 characters the day UT3 comes out ... no doubt in my mind about that. And yes it will be cool to play as the Coletrain! And to play against Locust of all types in deathmatches since Gears does not have bot A.I. ... man I have been looking forward to this for so long and now it is upon us.

And of course someone is going to make sure the weapons are usable as well ... like I said I am certain there are a number of modders itching to get their hands on both products and imports as much of Gears of War as possible into UT3 ... and it is fine with me since it is free and I don't have to download it if I don't want to you will never hear any complaints out of me ... I actually am looking forward to it as I said above. Those ARs are going to make nice additions to the Unreal armament. Especially in place of the Enforcer at times. Also I hope that the Enforcers can be dual wielded in the full version of the game or if not someone makes a mutator for that.

Comment

Working...
        X