No announcement yet.

14 issues with ut3 that i have found many people to have...please read epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enforcer alt fire should be the same as the original UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco
      ... and i too would like the old style of enforcer secondary back where the gun turns sideways and ROF increases, instead of the 3 shot burst we have now.
      granted the "ghetto blaster" style handling of the enforcers was hilarious (everytime i saw it =P) i dont miss the poor accuracy. though it seems the grouping is pretty large, it's very much smaller than the UT99 enforcer.

Comment

enforcer should have alternate grenades..I hate the triple shot ****..kind of worthless because of the delay in between shots. I think that's the biggest let down to me as far as the weapons are concerned is the huge as delay between shots and switching weapons.

I fear that this is going to be another "UT2k3" as in "UT3" .... Ut2k3 had a lot of things that were wrong with it, and we had to suffer with it until ut2k4 came out and it was perfected.

Now we are back to the drawing board and here comes another line with bugs and people complaining all over again. They did this when 2k3 came out after everyone was hooked on ut99. I fear that it's the same **** again, but i'll still buy it! haha.

Comment

ya i believe anything in place of secondary on the enforcer would be better than what we have now...if thats grenades, or the old school gun turn with high ROF

Comment

Is rolloff fixed in this demo?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              9. the goliath needs a larger splash radius, what is on it now is completely pitiful, it’s a tank for gods sake,
              Good point.

Tanks are for killing other vehicles and destroying buildings.

This is why they have M246's on them. Bullets are better than killing people.

So lets nerf the splash even more.

Comment

You should be able to crouch under the manta too. You used to be able to jump over it if it tried to splatter you.

Comment

Originally posted by faultymoose View Post
                  You should be able to crouch under the manta too. You used to be able to jump over it if it tried to splatter you.
                  yeah.

It should be imposible for the manta to kill you on level ground if you crouch.

Comment

Tank is fine, as is the manta.

Comment

Also, the Redeemer LOOKS like a beast but works like a pea shooter. I was about 10 meters from the blast center the other day in a match and I lived. Unacceptable. It is VERY easy to shoot down (too easy IMO) and its damage output is pathetic. I rammed it into a goliath the other day too and it didn't blow. This is even worse. IT IS A NUCLEAR TACTICAL NUKE FFS. Give it the punch it deserves!

Comment

this should be on the demo feedback topic silly

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
                          this should be on the demo feedback topic silly
                          ya maybe it would do better over there, a mod can def move it if they feel like it

Comment

Not being able to park vehicles over of very near to the flags in VCTF!! .. seems to be getting more common now!!

The auto destruct damage of the scorpion needs increasing.. it should be able to kill a full strength Goliath or SPMA

Comment

Originally posted by bece View Post
                              Should't the minimap, when playing vCTF, turn as I turn..... or atleast be rotated 180 degrees when playing in team 2?!?
                              One of the F-keys changed the minimap from static to dynamic(as in follow your view)
                              Originally posted by KillBait! View Post
                              The auto destruct damage of the scorpion needs increasing.. it should be able to kill a full strength Goliath or SPMA
                              Funny, I never had a problem. Hell, I've even taken out the raptor and goliath with one scorp

Comment

I'm glad that this thread has been made. Most of these points are ones that everyone should agree with, and doesn't include aesthetics or teaks of a subjective nature.

Comment

Working...
                                X