Rocket Launcher Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocket Launcher Grenade

Sorry to post this, I know I asked this question in the feedback sticky, but I couldn't find it when I came back.

How am I supposed to fire unpropelled rockets with the rocket launcher? I've seen some of the bots do it, but no matter what button combinations I try, I don't seem to be able to pull it off.

Hold down right mouse, then click left mouse twice.

Comment

Holding down right mouse enables multi-loading of rockets and unlocks all of the RL's functions. Simply holding it down will load and fire 3 rockets in a line. Holding and then left clicking once while loading will fire 3 rockets in a spiral. Holding and left clicking twice will fire 3 grenades. You can cycle through your options several times if you miss your desired result, as long as you are still loading rockets. Secondary fire also enables rocket lock-on.

Comment

you can lock with primary fire too ya know.

Comment

ooh the posters been banned... ha!

Comment

a lot of people get banned but i still have the feeling the're stil posting with the same ac. anyway it's weerd

Comment

Especially since you just replied to a thread that was active last year...

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                Especially since you just replied to a thread that was active last year...
                might be
                but is still ask myself how people actualy coud get banned on forums,
                *edit* btw i blame duskwood for digging up 1 year threads, trying to confuse innocent active forum talkers*edit*

Comment

Working...
                X