Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homemade UT3 PC Cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My homemade UT3 PC Cover

    Hi all,

    I've made a UT3 Cover, i've never made one before but i think its ok
    Can you please rate/comment it?

    The cover

    This is the low-res version btw. the high-res is 9mb and 600DPI.
    If anyone is interested in the high-res version tell me and i'll post it here
    Cya,
    Rik

    #2
    Looks very professional.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks m8 :P

      Comment


        #4
        lmfao, i misspelled single (singe) fixed in the high-res version

        Comment


          #5
          its okay but the thin side kinda looks gay... lol

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by K!llum!nat! View Post
            its okay but the thin side kinda looks gay... lol
            wich side (left, right, up, down..)

            Comment


              #7
              I'm a print and exhibit designer, so this might sound kind of harsh, the layout looks like some thought was put into it but everything about the typography, color, and gestalt is absolutely horrible. Good effort tho!

              Note: Typography takes years to grasp and decades to master, so don't feel so bad.

              Comment


                #8
                looks nice

                for some reason the cover pic epic chose reminds me of BattleField 2 cover.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Red.Anthem View Post
                  I'm a print and exhibit designer, so this might sound kind of harsh, the layout looks like some thought was put into it but everything about the typography, color, and gestalt is absolutely horrible. Good effort tho!

                  Note: Typography takes years to grasp and decades to master, so don't feel so bad.
                  :P it's my first cover

                  EDIT: How can i improve this?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by AFG34 View Post
                    looks nice

                    for some reason the cover pic epic chose reminds me of BattleField 2 cover.
                    thans m8 Has epic already released a cover?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ColdfireRik View Post
                      wich side (left, right, up, down..)
                      the thin side in the middle... Sorry dunno how thats called in english...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by K!llum!nat! View Post
                        the thin side in the middle... Sorry dunno how thats called in english...
                        You mean the side you see when you see the box from the side?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          yeah, hence the props on the layout. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying "The design nazi says you can't experiment with covers of your favorite game for fun because it makes you feel nice!" I happen to like when people design things, even if they aren't pro designers, I especially like to look into peoples sketchbooks who havent been visually trained because it always clues me in into how they perceive things, and its always nice to get a fresh take on how someone sees our world.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ColdfireRik View Post
                            You mean the side you see when you see the box from the side?
                            haha yeah i think thats what i mean

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Red.Anthem View Post
                              yeah, hence the props on the layout. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying "The design nazi says you can't experiment with covers of your favorite game for fun because it makes you feel nice!" I happen to like when people design things, even if they aren't pro designers, I especially like to look into peoples sketchbooks who havent been visually trained because it always clues me in into how they perceive things, and its always nice to get a fresh take on how someone sees our world.
                              So what's your vote? And how can i improve?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X